2.

it was beginning to become a lot warmer nowadays, so changkyun decided to wear some jeans along with a baggy t-shirt that he took from jooheon, where he always tucked the front of his shirt into his jeans. because he was skinny he suited clothing like that, baggy shirts are not only a girls style.

he debated on whether or not to wear glasses that didn't have any use but to make him look cute. he ended up wearing them. he often got many compliments about wearing glasses, they say it makes him look more handsome but changkyun couldn't see it at all.

he then remembered jooheon.

he was excited to see his best friend again after so long. jooheon had just gotten home from a road trip that he went on with his friends. he had to admit that he was jealous (a little jealousyyyyy) that he wasn't able to go with him but he knew that jooheon isn't only his friend. but jooheon was his only close friend.

don't get it twisted. hyungwon was his friend, 100% but changkyun knew that hyungwon would always choose someone else over him. so would all the other friends that he had, none would choose him over others like jooheon would.

before leaving jooheon hesitated, he didn't want to leave his best friend all alone on the holidays but changkyun forced him to go, not wanting to be the reason he missed out on such a great opportunity to experience more.

incoming call from 'sleepy head'

"yeoboeseyo"

"are you nearly done, i'm nearing your house" hyungwon informed, making the younger stand up from his bed.

"yeah, i'm just grabbing my things. see you soon"

"bye"

changkyun hung up the phone and grabbed everything he needed before locking up his small apartment. he waited outside for his friend to arrive, he then received a text.

joohoney: can't wait to see you, it's been way to long.

he smiled at his phone, he couldn't wait to see his best friend as well.

kyunnie: ik you missed me lol. but yes it's been a while, see you soon

-

"when you put it like that, like that, like that, like that, u-rite" hyungwon and changkyun sang as they pulled up into the carpark of the café, where they were going to meet the others.

they exited the vehicle after grabbing their belongings, they could see shownu, kihyun and minhyuk sitting at a table outside talking amongst themselves. the two walked up to the table and sat at the free chairs.

"hey guys" minhyuk greeted them with his famous smile. changkyun smiled back at him and greeted everyone at the table, giving a hug to kihyun which he said he would give, besides hyungwon who was doing the same.

"what were you guys talking about?" hyungwon asked as he got comfortable in his seat, changkyun did the same and began to listen into the conversation.

"the new monster x burger, apparently there's an idol group who have the same name" kihyun informed the newcomers. they both raised their eyebrows.

"as long as the burger's good" shownu stated out of no where, making everyone at the table laugh.

the group was still warming up to each other since they've all only met once but for some reason it felt like they had known each other much longer.

"when is wonho and honey going to arrive?" minhyuk asked after the laughter had died down. hyungwon looked at his friend and shrugged his shoulders.

"they should be here by now" hyungwon replied, butterflies started to fly in changkyun's stomach. any moment now he was going to see his best friend. why was he so nervous?

"question. who is 'honey'?" kihyun piped up. he was sitting next to shownu, holding on to his muscular arm for comfort. they were cute together, changkyun had to admit.

"jooheon. his name sounds similar to honey so we call him honey or even joohoney" changkyun explained to the couple, they both nodded their heads. it was changkyun who gave him that nickname when they were little.

"joohoney, 1 hunnit!" a familiar voice yelled from behind the group, they all looked back to see wonho and jooheon. changkyun smiled and stood up with his arms open.

"changkyun-nie, oh how i've missed you" jooheon said as he hugged his best friend, changkyun let out a little laugh and hugged his friend tighter.

"and i've missed you" he replied as they pulled away, he then said hello to wonho after hyungwon had finished sucking his face off. he turned around to see his new friends who were standing there awkwardly, while minhyuk was saying hello to honey.

"oh jooheon, wonho hyung these are our new friends. shownu and kihyun hyung" changkyun said, introducing his new friends to his old friends. they shook hands and then the 7 of them sat down on their table. jooheon was fortunate enough to sit next to his best friend, he rested his hand on the youngers thigh both thinking nothing of it.

"we've heard so much about the both of you" shownu said, wonho looked at him with an odd look.

"all good things i hope" wonho said with a small laugh, jooheon let a little laugh as well.

"of course. but they never mentioned how good looking you both are" kihyun complimented. minhyuk rolled his eyes, making changkyun nearly laugh.

"you always compliment everyone's looks besides mine" minhyuk whined, now it was kihyuns turn to roll his eyes. everyone else just smiled at the bickering that was starting to begin.

"you should come over tonight" jooheon offered quietly to changkyun so only he was able to hear, changkyun smiled at his best friend.

"stop obsessing over me" changkyun replied quietly, honey let out a little laugh and squeezed his thigh gently.

"i miss you, that's all" jooheon said, a small smile playing on his lips. changkyun still had a smile on his lips as well.

"well if you really want me to, then i guess so" the younger replied, making the both of them laugh. they sobered up and listened in on the conversation at the table about what they should order.

-

some jookyun for you guys :)))
ah, i'm whipped for these two. i can't help it. also bless their mixtape that they made!