7 part 1.

changkyun smiled the whole time while reading the messages his stupid friends were sending to the group chat.

how they admire the friendship him and jooheon had. how jooheon was able to tell them what he was doing in his spare time which he loved doing; reading and writing poems. and lastly how he knew the day they met.

changkyun was surprised when jooheon remember how many months they had known each other, all he could remember was the date itself. even though they had known each other for many years, jooheon was still able to surprise him.

-

"it's 7:30. you're late" hyungwon informed as he opened his front door to a pair of best friends holding a dozen pizza boxes and sodas in plastic bags.

"oh were we? maybe it had something to do with you forcing us to buy 12 pizzas?" changkyun stated while him and jooheon set the food and drinks down onto the cooffee table in the living room.

"is everyone here yet?" jooheon asked purposely to stop an argument that was about to begin, hyungwon looked at his phone and ran a hand through his hair.

"yeah minhyuk and hoseok should be back with winwin while showki should be here by now" hyungwon replied and with the right timing there was a knock on the door.

the youngest began to open the pizza boxes and grabbed sodas, along with red plastic cups.

"hey ki, hey shownu hyung" hyungwon greeted as they walked in after greeting the host. changkyun and jooheon also greeted them then the 5 of them began to eat the pizza.

"the party don't start till i walk in!" minhyuk sang as he walked into the house with wonho and a shy winwin following behind him. he quietly greeted everyone while everyone said hello back and also introducing themselves.

"jesus about time you guys got here, come and have some pizza" kihyun complained with a mouth filled with pizza. the new comers put down their things down and sat down.

"it's winiwins fault, he took a million years to get ready" wonho said as he took a bite of his pizza, winwin looked down embarrassed.

"yah! don't blame him, it was your horrible driving" minhyuk replied defending his, god knows what to call him.

"both of you just be quite and eat" jooheon said while grabbing another slice of pizza. he made a promise with himself that tonight would be fun, not wanting any dramas to accure.

"i can't believe how late you all were, it's nearly 8pm" hyungwon informed. everyone just rolled their eyes, not caring at all.

"it's the perfect time to start partying" changkyun said as he stood up and grabbed the alcohol, bringing it to the coffee table everyone was sitting at and around.

"let's get wasted!" minhyuk cheered. jooheon and changkyun shared a look, knowing that it'll be them having to look after everyone.

"let's listen to some music" shownu suggested, making 7 heads nod in agreement. jooheon connected to the bluetooth speaker and began to play 'stir fry by migos'.

hyungwon began to pour alcohol in everyone's cups, who began drinking straight away. changkyun and jooheon taking cautious and slowly sipped on their drinks.

the night was beginning to liven up as the 6 boys began to drink more and dance like no one was watching. except for the 2 sober boys who made it their job not to let anyone die tonight but of course they were having fun dancing along with the others.

"you know they're not to bad" jooheon whispered in changkyun's ear, he nodded in response then took a sip of his drink.

"what did hyungwon put in this?" he asked while scrunching up his face. honey chuckled at his reaction and shrugged his shoulders.

"i switched it for cola a while ago" jooheon replied. changkyun put his cup down and went into the kitchen to grab a cola as well, instead he found hyungwon hunched over the sink.

"hyung, what are you doing here? i didn't even notice you left" the younger boy said as he opened the fridge to grab himself a canned cola, he stood by hyungwon and opened it.

"you know i thought everyone would be passing out by now the rate they're drinking at" changkyun informed while taking a sip from his drink, that's when he heard his hyung sniff his nose.

"dude, are you okay?" changkyun asked. he out his can down and put a hand on his shoulder, forcing him to look at him. he pulled away from his touch.

"go away" he replied quietly, changkyun shook his head.

"not until you tell me what's wrong. what happened?" changkyun asked again firmly, making sure he got an answer this time.

hyungwon wiped his tears away with the back of his hand while slowly turning to changkyun. he felt embarrassed to let changkyun see him like this why didn't i go to the bathroom he thought to himself.

"it's nothing, it's just some stupid argument me and hoseok got into" the latter poorly explained, changkyun wiped away his tears and sent a small smile his way.

"it musn't be stupid if he made you feel like this" changkyun replied, the latter let out a sigh and felt more tears begin to prick at his eyes.

"i told him i was ready but he said he didn't want to" hyungwon explained while forcing himself into the youngers arms, he hugged back feeling awkward at first then easing up.

"maybe he wants to save it for a special day, like after a romantic date where it's just the two of you" he said, trying his best to comfort the tall boy.

"jesus i hate that you're right" hyungwon said as he stood up and pulled himself together, changkyun smirked at him and then took another sip of his cola.

"i'm still gonna ignore hoseok" the latter said while pouring himself a drink, changkyun rolled his eyes.

-

so ah idk. also ik wonho and min don't drink alcohol, this is a fanfiction after all.

also this chapter was inspired by their mv puzzle, which you should watch wether you've watched it or not. that video hasn't even received 1 million views yet, speaking of which i gotta go stream.