Five

I woke up because of kook tapping my shoulder and calling me
I hummed in response as I was tired.

"Lis wake up, were here now" kook kept on waking me up but im too tired to open my eyes

"Lis wake up now were now in front of your house" again he kept on waking me up. Am I too sleepy to not mind him waking me up and open my eyes, I guess so.

"Oh my god Lis wake up" and in that I open my eyes and fixed myself he laughed because of it and I glared him.

"How long have u been waking me up" I asked. He sighed and replied

"About 30minutes" I gasped in shocked. Oh god I am hella tired

"Ohh" I replied he looked at me and shook his head

"Surprised eh?, tsk such a heavy sleeper" He teased me while wiggling his brows. I punched him and glared he just laughed at me

"Yah! Im just tired because of a long ass drive but I enjoy this day" I smiled at him. Oh how cute when he's blushing I teased him more and thats when someone cough stop us I look at the car window to see my fiancé there standing while crossed arms.

"Oh lis she's here well better get going" he replied while pushing me away I laughed at him when I hop out on his car. He lowered down the car window

"Yah Kook! U idiot why did you pushed me?!" I joked on him well my fiancé is at my back.

"Well because your fiancé is there besides I need to meet IU we have a date monkey!" He shouted while emphasizing that word Monkey aish this man!

"Yah why are u calling me monkey!" I asked while glaring he laughed at it and make funny faces

"I need to go lis" He told me and smiled I wave my hand on him. As he started to to drive he horn before he left.

"EHEM" another coughed that make me looked at her.

"O-ohh hi love" I was about to hug her when she stop me.

Oh fuck! She's mad

"Where did you go? I kept on calling you but u didn't even answer any of them nor replies as I kept on messaging you too. You didn't even told me your just with HIM" she shouted and rolled her eyes

"Im sorry. I was about to inform you but I get mesmerized by the places he take me" I explained since it was true besides I also got lazy when kook informed me to call nor message jennie that were leaving.

"All day you haven't got any chance to inform me lisa?!" she shouted. I lowered my head and looked down never in my life she shouted at me

Jealousy

Thats what I thought right now. I looked at her eyes as I shivered when I met here cold eyes looking at me.

What happened love?

"Im sorry love, I didn't mean too I was so busy enjoying the places he take me since I asked him to bring me to such a beautiful places I've never been and he actually brought me to 4 different places.. Im sorry if I didn't inform you.. Im sorry if your jealous right now. Im sorry love please forgive me" I pleaded as I kneeled down. Its like your watching a kdrama oh damn.

(Author: I only watched few kdrama but never completed it so I got some ideas to put it in this story)

I kept on saying sorry to her but what shocked me is when she looked at me with those pair of cold cat eyes that I wished she never looked at me like that. After she looked at me she turned her back on me and left.

This is wrong!*facepalm* is she on her period?
She isn't the jennie I know oh damn something is wrong

Thoughts right now. I immediately got an idea for her to forgive me so I stood up and ran outside to buy a milk ice cream on the nearest convenient store since it was the only way for her to forgive me.