Chapter twenty-five (✔️)

Start from the beginning

Laksh comes in, "what the hell! Don't flirt with my girlfriend. You and your stupid clauses have been the reason why I can't admit it." Laksh hugs her tightly, "will we have a private moment?" He whispers into her ear. She shook her head and kisses his cheek, "Sit on the couch there."

Ragini looked at him, "why this pose?"

"Tashaan {style}!" Laksh said and she rolls her eyes, "fine! I'm now calling the camera man, he will click the pictures and we will only post those which you have agreed with."

John nodded, "great, go on!"

"Yes, Maamu is correct!"

Ragini swallows, she was just drinking water from the glass, "Maamu?" She repeats and looked at John, who just shrugs at her.

"It means uncle!" Ragini said and Laksh smiles, "yes, he never asked."

John laughs, "it's okay. I can stand over it."

Laksh claps with his hands, "true!"

Ragini opens the door, the photographer came in and set the camera and the lights.

Ragini was sitting opposite to him, "you ready?" She asked him and he nods, "yes!" He shows his maturity and sat on the couch correctly.

She took a deep breath, "I will ask you simple questions you have to answer them with yes or no, if yes then there is no explanation needed it No, then we would like to know why. You understood me?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, no explanations needed!" He winks and Ragini glares at him.

"Finally you are here in England, you come to fulfil your dreams how far are they away from you?"

"My dreams are best than anyone could imagine!"

"Okay, don't flirt here. Tell me about your album, what can we expect. Desi, Urban, soul, r'n'b etc?"

"You can expect a great mixture of everything. There will be mostly soulful music."

"That means romantic song?"

Laksh nodded, "yes."

"What can you tell us about your journey? The album, music recording and your start?"

Laksh was looking at her and John.

John looked at him, "it's better to give an answer to her and learn to handle it. We discussed it and Ragini said it will come anyhow and at anytime. She is right another journalist could ask you too."

Laksh nodded, "my journey so far. First of all to make a music album seems to be easy, but that isn't true. You have to try out everything. Which genre you like doesn't mean it fits with your voice. I'm lucky that mine is romantic and it fits with my voice."

"Sorry to interrupt, but Lucky is your nickname do consuls yourself to be lucky and does the name describes you?"

"Yes. No explanation needed!" He shows his tongue and winks 😜.

"Back to the root. The journey!"

Laksh understood she was giving him the time and space to explain himself and to handle with the situation. They way of asking him and giving a moment of relieve.

"Well I came from India to meet a friend. My friend told me to help me with my career as a singer.

My friend is actually the best friend of my cousin brother. Our friend came to the wedding of my Bro, there the friend heard my humming and encourage me to sing.

You know, when I first started to sing I had broken my relations with my parents. They didn't liked the idea and I moved to my cousin house.

On my audition day they wanted to surprise me, unfortunately they hit with an accident and died.

I have thought not to sing further, but my cousin was getting married and his wife is like my elder sister.

She asked me to sing and I agreed half heartily. To be honest I thought she would forget it, but no she was keen to hear my voice.

My lost voice returned after finding my Muse.

My friend!"

There was silence in the room.

Laksh looked at them, "we done? Aren't there anymore questions?"

John blinks his eyes, "did he just made it?"

Ragini nodded, "yes, he made it!"

Laksh was confused, "what?"

"You gave an perfect interview without mentioning the name of anyone." They said and he smiles, "is that good?"

"There he is back!" John said and Ragini pinches Laksh cheek, "my kiddo!"

"One last question I have!"

"Okay ask me!"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I would love to say yes, but I don't have one, well not now hope soon!

You know to be a musician brings responsibilities.

You have to look after yourself and your family. There are always paparazzos, who takes pictures of you without your permission and sell them to the highest bidder.

I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable. They should live their life in peace.

"Thank you for the wonderful interview!" Ragini stood up and shook his head.

John took out a ticket, "here, exclusive you have the first ticket for the concert which will be held in the upcoming weeks. I will sent you more details and here a backstage pass as well as a two ticket for a prize draw."

Ragini was happy, but more for herself than for the extra tickets, "thank you. Then here is the question. What was the first song Mr. Lucky sung publicly in the park?"

Laksh and John smiles, "easy!"

"Let's see who is the first one!" Ragini said.

The interview was online at the next day as she made it very fast at home and as it is a competition it is easier to have it online.

It was spreading like a fire...

_