Chapter twenty (✔️)

They entered the venue and were stared by everyone, they got to know that Ragini has a male mate living in her apartment, well she had it before too, but now it became a problem.

Ragini lifts her head, "Laksh, can you find the table list?" Laksh looses the grip of her hand, "you wait here, I'm coming in a minute." Laksh was walking blindly in and bumped into someone.

"Hey!" He shouts and RagLak got aware of him.

"Uncle!" Laksh shouts loudly that everyone could hear him properly. Karan obviously fumes hearing the word, but more than this he was shocked to see Ragini here.

Looking at the shocked face of Karan, Laksh understood his real intentions.
Oh now I understood he is cheaper than I thought. He actually come to meet my Ragini to make her understand not to come to the wedding as he would come and he would like to prevent an awkward meeting like this one. Evil devil me, I'm going to ruin your reputation you don't worry.

"UNCLE HOW ARE YOU?" Laksh shouts loudly into the ear of Karan, then before he could reply, "UNCLE HOW ARE YOU?" He turns to the other's, "sorry." He hold his ears, "but uncle has some problems, he can't hear correctly. Uncle say HOW ARE YOU!" He again shouted into the ear of Karan, what was causing him ear pain and Laksh throat pain, but he would bear it for his Aunty.

Karan glares at him, "I'm not deaf!" He shouts back, but Laksh smirks, "UNCLE YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT, I CAN HEAR YOU PERFECTLY!" Laksh insulted him again.

Ragini was watching them with amusement, she was suppressing her laugh and placed her hand in front of her mouth.

"Don't call me uncle!" Karan shouts again and Laksh lowers his head, "you are older than me, you broke up with Ragini, I can't call you BHAIYA OR JIJA. I'm calling Ragini as AUNTY, so in that constellation you are UNCLE and nothing else to me. Should I write it down? Maybe your eyesight also got weak by the time?"

Karan raised his hand and Laksh shook his head, "you have all the rights to punish me for my misbehaviour, but uncle I'm giving you respect by calling you with a title not your name."

A man stood up, "Karan leave that boy and you young man, come here."

Laksh nods with a cute smile, "sure Baare Uncle," he comes and bend down to take his blessings. "Wait Baare Uncle, here are more and a few aren't just uncles they are Daadas! I'm just coming!" Laksh looked around he gained the whole attention, he met each and every elder person male and female. As always he win their hearts by his charm and kindness. As well as his childish behaviour.

Ragini was very happy. Oh Karan you have no imagination what this Kiddo is capable of, he can make me smile and cry at the same time and at the other moment he can fight and win for me too. There is no one who can beat him neither I will allow you ever again to raise your hand on him.

Laksh was looking at the married couple, he went to the stage, "Suhaina Di, I guess I'm here on your behalf."

Suhaina nods, "yes, I guess so too." She smiles at him and looked at Rohan, "isn't he cute?"

Rohan didn't said anything, "I think aapke 'ji' humare naye Jiju, humse khush nahi hai {Your husband, my new brother-in-law seems to be unhappy with me}." He again lowers his head with that innocent that Suhaina gave Rohan a death glare, which could kill him any moment.

"I'm happy you are here. I hope you will enjoy the wedding?"

Laksh smiles brightly looking up into his face, "Jiju don't worry, humne sihka hai shaadi main sirf khana nahi khaya jata hai dance Vance bhi hota hai {I have learnt how to behave on a wedding, it's not just an invitation for having food, but also for dance and fun}!" He winks and took the mic.