43

Cairo's POV

"You ready babe?" Lindsey asks.

I nod and we walk out of our room hand in hand to Jill's room and knock on the door.

"Ahh the Horan family...to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Jill asks after answering the door.

"We need to speak with you if you have the time." I say and Jill nods and motions us to come in.

"So what's going on?"

"We just wanted to come tell you that I won't be able to come to camp for awhile."

"I'm confused....What do you mean?"

"Cairo is pregnant." Lindsey says.

*Flashback*

My wife and I are on our weekly date night and I'm waiting for Lindsey to get back from the bathroom after dinner so we can talk.

Alright she is coming back. Come on Cairo you can do this. Woman up and just do it.

"Hey princess?" I say when she sits down.

"Yes wifey."

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay. What is it? Are you okay?"

"Depends on how you take this."

Lindsey grabs my hand and our fingers subconsciously intertwine." Cairo whatever it is I promise I will love you all the same. Nothing will ever change that. Just take a breath and say what's on your mind."

"Lindsey I want to have a baby."

Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me.

"W-what? You-you do?" Lindsey stutters out.

I don't know if that is a good or bad sign.

"I want to have a baby with you more than anything in the world." I say and wait for Lindsey's reply which never comes because she passionately kisses me.

"I do too. I just didn't know if you were ready and I didn't want to rush you."

FUCK YES.

I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You okay?" Lindsey asks.

"Yeah I just...my mind jumped to the worst possible scenario. Now it's the best possible scenario and...I just love you so fucking much." I say and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I love you so much as well beautiful."

"So... I was thinking that I could carry the baby." I say.

"If that's what you want then I am on board...Why don't we go back to the house and talk more about this?" Lindsey says. Lindsey and I then get up and walk towards our car

"You know what I want to do when we get back?" I say when we get into the car.

"What?"

I lean in to whisper into her ear. "I want to make love to my wife" I say and nip her ear while running my hand up and down her thigh.

BEST NIGHT EVER.

*End flashback*

"Oh my god. Congratulations you two." Jill says and smiles then hugs the both of us. "How far along are you?"