36

Cairo's POV

The game against Iceland got canceled due to weather which sucked, but oh well what can you do.

Before the NWSL season starts Lindsey and I want to get a bunch of wedding planning done with the wedding party so we invited everyone in the wedding party to stay at our house for a week.

I took Ash to the side before we started planning because I needed to ask her something.

"Hey Ash can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"So Lindsey and I decided to both be escorted down the aisle and I was wondering if you would walk me down the aisle."

"Cairo I would be honored to walk you down the aisle." Ash says and hugs me.

We are the first two into the media room so Ash and I start moving around furniture so everyone can be seen. Within ten minutes Lindseys family, Mal, Emily, Rose, Tobin, Christen, Ali, Ash, Alex, Lindsey and I are all in the media room and start planning.

"What did you ask Ash babe?" Lindsey asks me and everyone else listened in.

"Well since we decided to both be escorted down the aisle I asked Ash to walk me down the aisle and she agreed."

"Thats awesome." Christen says and the others nod in agreement.

"Alright...let's get started." Ali says. She appointed herself wedding organizer for this week. "So any ideas on venues?"

"I don't really care where we get married. As long as it's Lindsey's dream wedding and she meets me at the alter I'm happy." I say and all the women coo and Lindsey kisses me.

"I don't really know any place around here." Lindsey says

"What about the Taglyan Complex?" I say and everyone looks it up. I know of this place from a charity event.

"It's perfect" Lindsey says.

"Great. What about colors?" Ali asks.

"Red, white, and black" Lindsey says.

"Perfect." I says.

"Are you writing your own vows?" Ali asks and Lindsey and I nod.

"What about last names?" Alex asks.

"If it is okay with Lindsey and her family I would like to take her last name." I say.

"Really?" Lindsey says. I nod and she kisses my cheek.

"We would be more than okay with that Cairo." Mark, Lindsey's dad, says.

"Okay so who all is in the wedding party?" Linda, Lindsey's mom, asks.

"Well since we decide on a small wedding party there will only be Ali, Alex and Christen standing with Cairo and Mal, Rose, and Emily standing with me." Lindsey says.

"Who are the maid of honors?"

"We didn't want to choose so we both decided not to have one." I say

"Okay then since everyone is here we need to schedule fittings." Ali says.

She is keeping us really organized. I love her for helping

"I have an idea for that."

"Okay." Lindsey says.

"Since Both Lindsey and I are wearing wedding dresses for the wedding. I was wondering if it'd be okay with everyone for her and I to maybe wear a different more, I guess, comfortable formal attire for the reception?"