Chapter Thirty-five: The Mind game

Darius Darius Darius

His eyes opened, revealing gold eyes "Mother..?"

"What are you doing, what's taking you so long"

He paused being so quiet as he tried to take in the question his mother asked.

What is taking me so long?

What's pushing me back from taking back my mother and brother?

What had everything become?

"How is it I see you mother, we all have been trying to get to you in months"

"I am in your mind my son"

That is because I am in your head

"I have heard that before.... Natasha"

"Ha ha ha ha, you are very wise indeed, I didn't even get the chance of having my own fun with you yet" her voice spoke from a distance. But at once lights started coming into the space, not from the candles but from nature.

Now I found myself on her bed shirtless and not on the cold ground I had slumped on.

"You have a blocked head, and a thick mind. All my ex preys where easy usage but you Darius, is one hell of a hard meat. Well being the god of the moon doesn't come in so handy, can't wait for our future sons to be made too"

"You are extreme" he said as he tried to stand up but quickly slumped back, clutching his heavy head in his hands.

"You should drink this my love, it would help making the pain go away" she passed a tea mug to him.

He looked at it disgustedly, throwing the hot content away, making sure it poured on her as he did "Stay away from me. You have committed a great sin. I have seen that have been too kind to you, you have stepped your toes in the wrong direction"

"I know that my love. But you see fear, is the least of my worries, you can do whatever you want. Don't forget we have a war that you need me for" she smiled before walking out of the room

A big mess

****

"Natasha did what?"

"All that have said earlier" I had gathered my brothers to tell them all Natasha have done.

"That woman has finally gotten some balls"

"She's really something else, she needs to be punished my lord"

"Her level of sorcery is really high, how come we never realised this"asked Collins

"Maybe because then she never saw any reason to show that side of hers" answered Nathan

"So what do we do now" Dmitri asked me, and in return I revealed to him all I had planned out through my mind, one of the highest power a god to a demigod can possess.

After he saw all I wanted to come next he smiled "Its called a mind game after all"

Dmitri's POV

I miss her, I really do. Her laughter, stubbornness, attitude, presence, strength, every little details about her I really missed it. One way or the other it was believed that she was going to leave, who wouldn't anyways when you are always the bait in a land that doesn't belong to you and then the person you love wouldn't care, love, respect and also give you the attention you deserved. I know that whatever triggered her reason to leave was Darius, all thanks to Natasha he had to play along hurting the one he actually really cared for in the process.