Chapter three: Present day

5 years later

"Your ankles should be firm, no not like that this way, you should duck left when your opponent attacks, because they always aim for the right "

"You! Have told you several times, you fight this way and you are gonna get yourself killed,  a warrior listen to advice " the last part came out through gritted teeth

"You flex your muscles when you want to shoot, don't hesitate to shoot"

"Why? " Blue eyes staring at her

"Because John, if you hesitate you are gonna get yourself killed"

"But Aunt Alexia, my brother says I should aim with my arrow before I shoot"

"Shut up boy your brother knows nothing about the art of fighting and if I was you I would listen to me,  now when you aim your arrow just shoot because your eyes and mind are linked together, so surely you are gonna hit your opponent "

"No!" screamed the young boy, while he runs out of the field

John, last son of the moon goddess and apple of her eyes, stupid spoilt brat that never listens to my advise, apart from his role model Dmitri his elder brother and second son of the moon goddess.

"You need to go soft on that boy, his still a child "

Speaking of the devil himself

"You need to stop filling his head with rubbish Dmitri, and his not a child his thirteen, when I was his age I had my first kill" I said walking ahead of Dmitri to inspecti my other students.

"ooohhh, am cold" he said feigning a fake cold "Well that makes you the actual witch you are "

"What did you say? " I turned in time Smashing my head on his hard stomach "ouch!". I angrily stared up at him he was really long and bulk, right before my eyes he changed into a smaller frame where we could stand and see clearly into each others eyes.

I was no where close compared to his 6'6 frame with my 5'6. He was well built, had muscles in all the right areas, blue eyes like his mother, dark hair tousled on his face, and soft pink lips.

"You should watch where you're going princess "

"Don't you dare call me that" I said through gritted teeth

"Temper, temper my dear you need to calm down"

Next thing in a blink of an eye, I had him flat on his back with my hands on his neck.

"Just one snap of my fingers and you would be gone, stop messing with me Dmitri, you might be the son of my superior but that gives you no right to talk to me with no respect" my voice was cold with no emotions or fear

"Am sorry, sorry never meant to upset you darl... Ehm Alexia"

"Good, and by the way never refer to me as dear you are just two year older than me" with that I released him turning to the crowd I had already created moon goddess was not going to like this.

"Alexia, one thing you are forgetting is that me being two year older than you  doesn't change the fact that you are younger and would always be my darling and by the way I wish I was two year older" with that he took off before I could respond to his words

Stupid stupid boy

"Sire, don't you think this sword is way too big, I can't train with it "

"Well you should learn if not you might just get killed by it" I turned to a boy who was having a man figure

"Okay, but I don't know how to use it"

"That's why am here to teach you,  what's your name boy?"

"Steven "

"Okay Steven, why do you want to learn how to use the sword "

"I want to learn how to use my sword, so I could kill the people that murdered my mum"

I remembered him, he was the one who helped me out in the dungeons, not like he helped me in escaping but at least he let me stay on for days resting so I could save some strength for whatever that was to come.

****

Training the children today had been interesting. After I had been cursed by the queen to follow her all the days of my life I had been told to train all the children in the kingdom like I was taught.

 I had to make them strong so they could be prepared for the upcoming war we were going to have soon. Have been teaching everyone everything I know, though they could be annoying must times it helps in clearing my head and keeps me occupied from doing something stupid.

Have fought in wars killed people, even my kind with no remorse. Am emotionless don't feel a thing, deadly in a way that you'd think we are friends but you would end up seeing a  my knife in your chest.

Have gone on lot of missions over the years assassinating people for the queen, you don't have to be good or bad to find favor in my eyes, just an order from her and you are dead. Am a killing machine, a very bad killing machine I do whatever it takes just to see a smile on her face and I would be satisfied.

Moon goddess had made me train the children but she also made sure I was trained by people who were more stronger and wiser than me, I call them the superiors.

••••••
Vote
Comment and
Share💕