ON WATTPAD: It's an Uploading Party

Beginne am Anfang

Most of this might be self explanatory but I'll still go over all the sections you see here.

Title: This is where you'll put the title of the book in it.

Description:  This is where you'll put the blurb for the book

Tags: Is where you'll put the tags for your story. This is where you'll have things like LGBT, Billionaire, Murder, etc. All things that are either sub-genres or relevant to the story. If you plan to enter the watty's, this is also where you'd put the tag. However until the wattys are open for submission the tag won't work. Just an FYI there.

Genre: Is the main genre of the story. So if your story is fantasy romance, pick one of those two to be the main genre. The other will be used as a tag instead.

Language: Is the language of the book . . . duh 😄

Copyright: Is where you'll let people know the book belongs to you or if it's in the public domain. I'm not going to go into what they all mean because, honestly, googling it will do a crap-ton better at explaining it.

Rating: Is if the book is suitable for all audiences or mature only. If you're going to write smut, you will need to put it in the mature column. Outside of that, use your best judgement on if there is enough details of certain themes to require readers to exercise caution when reading.

Then of course there's the cover box. This is where you'd upload the cover you made for it. Look at this amazing story I just did. It's going to be a hit. I know it.

Once everything is filled out to your liking, click next

Once everything is filled out to your liking, click next. This brings you to the writing page.... I have a love hate relationship with this page. Why? Because it's so. damn. basic.

Look at that

Look at that . . . it's an empty void. No tools. No personality. Nothing. Above the Untitled part you'll see two little icons. This is where you'd put the multimedia that you see on top of the chapter once published. The left one, the mountain with a circle, is for images. The camera is for videos like from youtube. I generally don't use these these top ones because it drives me nuts when I have the blurry stretched out background of the cover that comes with using them, but they'll function the same as the inline multimedia (like the images I have throughout these guides) so when I explain those you'd do the same with those top two.