Chapter 15. I dare you

Start from the beginning

He smells... nice...

Three taps to my forehead woke me from my wandering daze.
"Oi, Kodoku."
"Hm?"
Tilting my head to face the scarcely calm figure beside me, I was met with deep scarlet orbs swimming with something I had never witnessed before. His hand reached out and rested subtly beneath my chin, the smooth skin of his thumb stroking my cheek. It was such a gentle, subtle touch that it almost felt as though a lamb was nuzzling the area in which his thumb had made contact.
"Kodoku..."
He gradually leant forwards, the world was spinning in slow motion and my ribcage threatened to burst open with the thrumming beating of my heart. The sweet crashing of lips and intoxicating taste of tongues tore my conscience from my mind running carelessly in overdrive.

He's kissing me.

My eyes fluttered closed purely by nature, despite my desperate want to savour and study every particle of his entire entity. His rough fingers of his left hand still held my chin up to him and his thumb still stroked the skin on my cheek. The other trailed its way down from my shoulder blades to my waist, gripping tightly yet with a loving hold. Every now and again, a muffled squeak or moan would escape my lips and I would hear Katsuki response in either a soft chuckle or smirk against the kiss we shared. When he had finally pulled back, we were both a panting mess, although I was confident that my face were more red than any vibrant sunset or apple. He smirked at me, chuckling and grinning like an idiot as he leant forward for a quick yet adorabl and sweet peck on the lips. I giggled and smiled, resting my head against the calming rise and fall of his chest. Deep within his chest, I could hear the rhythmic thrumming of his heart and in the serene quiet and panting of breath, I made out an encrypted word that only he and I could hear.
"Mine..."

SLAM

"YO, DUDES! TIMES UP! YEAH-" Kirishima burst through the door in a sudden overly excited motion. "Uh oops... wrong room - sorry madam, monseir."
He attempted to tiptoe back outside the cramped space but Bakugou and I had other plans.

Time skip ~

"So uh how long are you guys gonna keep him locked up in there?" Kaminari questioned timidly.
"Oh, only twenty minutes."
Katsuki and I smirked; the victorious expression evident on both of our faces. With crossed arms Katsuki leaned backwards on Kirishima's bed and pulled me back with him so that my torso lay upon his side and my head rested upon his chest.
"Aw~ you guys are so~ cute together!" Mina fangirled as she pinched my cheeks in a painfully affectionate manner. I swatted her hands away and Bakugou growled.
"Yeah, about that..." The three of us glared at Kaminari, daring him to continue with the worst expectations. With a stutter, he proceeded in his speech. "What actually are you guys anyways? I'm just curious, but still. Like, Bakugou, what actually is Midoriya to you?"
Bakugou's warm, muscular arms wrapped possessedly around me.
"Mine."
Everyone froze and even I felt my muscles refusing to cooperate with my subconscious demand.
"Wait, what? So like are you two dating or-"
"Y/n's mine."

Everyone remained silent after that and eventually Mina grew so bored that Bakugou and I cuddling was no longer satisfying enough to stare intently at, and allowed exit for Eijirou from his cage.
"You two so fucked." He stated upon immediate release.

Time skip ~

I sighed. "Katsu, that wasn't very nice... Don't you think you were just a tinsy-tiny bit-"
"SHUT UP, DAMN KODOKU! LIKE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHARK BOY!"
"Jesus, okay chill out there, Sir Anger Issues."
"THE FUCK YOU CALL ME?"
"The most accurate name you'll ever receive."
"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
"Now, now ladies. Please, remain calm at all times on the plane." Kaminari spoke from the side-lines.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, DAMN DISCOUNT PIKACHU SLUT!"
"Slut? Are you cheating on me with Denki of all people?" I stifled a laugh.
"Wow, Bakugou. That's pretty telling if you can fu-" Mina was quickly interrupted by the volcanic male himself.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE ALL JUST IDIOTS GETTING IN MY WAY!"
"Even me?" I showcased my best puppy eyes.
"Yes."

Mission failed. We'll get 'em next time, soldier.

"But why~! I though you loved me~!" I whined.
"Oh piss off, Kodoku."
"Nu~!" I clung to his leg in one final, desperate attempt. "Katsuki~!"
"GET OFF, YOU FUCKING SLUG!"
I unwrapped my arms hastily and instead crossed them over my chest in a pout.
"Rude."
"Tch."

Katsuki had stomped off through the door and what I believed to be downstairs, obvious from the boisterous thump, thump, THUMP of his feet as he became lost to the underworld of the downstairs area.
"Y/n, why do you always persist in pissing your boyfriend off?" Mina spoke.
"I um-"
"Wait - so they are dating?" Kaminari questioned.
"I think so." Mina announced, pondering upon whether what she had stated previously was true.
"Yeah, man - it's pretty obvious actually." Kirishima added.
"Um actually-" Everyone's head snapped swiftly in my direction and all was silent. "I-I uh... I'm not actually sure if we're daring or not really..."
The silence was thick and heavy and I swore I could've cut it with not a knife but a large, steal axe.
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"Well, um you see I just uh-"

Just then, Bakugou burst through the door.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FRIDGE, SHITTY HAIR?! THE DOOR FUCKING FELL OFF!"
"WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY FRIDGE?!"
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THE DAMN DOOR'S A WEAKLING! AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE CROCS IN THE DAMN FRIDGE ANYWAYS?!"
Kirishima went quiet and mumbled something incoherently beneath his breath.

After all four of us had individually dragged ourselves down the neverending winding of countless steps, we had finally reached our destination; the kitchen. Katsuki motioned to the fridge door laying dented on the cold, tiled floor and leaving the contents of food, drinks and apparently crocs exposed to the average temperature of the room.
"BAKUGOU, WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Kirishima exclaimed suddenly.
"I SAID IT WASN'T MY FAULT! IT JUST FUCKING CAME OFF!"
"DOORS DON'T JUST COME OFF!"
"THIS ONE FUCKING DID!"
Eijirou shook his head disapprovingly and pinched the bridge of his nose whilst Bakugou just tch-ed and crossed his arms as he leant back, annoyed, against the kitchen wall beside the fridge.
"My crocs are gonna get warm..."
"THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING COLD, YOU PUNY INSECT!"
"THESE ARE SPECIAL CROCS!"
"YOU DON'T GET SPECIAL CROCS!"
"YES, YOU DO!"
"NO, YOU FUCKING DON'T!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"Eiji, what on earth are you and your friend yelling about, dear?" The mother of sharky boy entered the room and upon seeing the fallen soldier that lay dead and cold on the floor, screeched. "WHY THE HELL IS MY BLOODY FRIDGE BROKEN!? EXPLANATION! NOW!"
Kirishima immediately shot up, his arm outstretched and his finger pointing in Bakugou's direction.
"Oh. It was your friend here, was it now? Hm. Interesting. Get out of my house."
Bakugou stood frozen. Then, in a complete rage, he cried out. "THE FUCK WOMAN?! IT'S NOT MY GODDAMN FAULT THE DAMN THING JUST FUCKING FELL OFF! I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING TOUCH IT!"
"How could you have not touched it?!"
"I JUST FUCKING DIDN'T! I WALKED IN, SAW SOME DUMBASS LEANING AGAINST IT, THEN HE LEFT AND THE SHITTY THING FELL! IT WASN'T MY DAMN FAULT!"
Mrs Kirishima's face became dark in a sudden shadow. She stormed off without another word.
"Oh no." Kirishima was first to speak.
"What? I questioned.
"She's getting dad. He's so dead."
Bakugou smirked. "Not. My. Fault. Told ya."
I smiled.

I love him.