CHAPTER 19: I'M SORRY

Start from the beginning

I started screaming and crying my pain out. Seconds after that, I started slowly removing the sharp weapon from my shoulder. Just when I did it and saw all the blood that was on it, I heard mother curse under her breath.

I looked up to her to see her having a shocked expression mixed with a hint of fear. Just when I thought she finally came back to her senses, she pulled me by the hair, dragging me before I got thrown into my room. I was laying on the ground, barely conscious, before I heard a door close and gets locked. That's when I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry eomma. I'm so sorry for existing" I said lowly, finally knowing my horrible mistake. I can't mess with her, not in that state of insanity that she's in.

The pain on my shoulder was far too great to imagine. I crawled my way to my bag, getting my phone in process. I know this is stupid but..... My brain is on another level of unconsciousness . I NEEDED help.

I heard y/n's sleepy voice through the line which made me sad for some reason. I started sobbing loudly. I can't take it anymore. She tried calling my name multiple times before I finally said a word through my uneven breaths and hiccup-filled sobs.

"Y-y/n...... P-please h-help me i-m- I'm dying" I tried making Words come out but they came more like stutters. I was completely out of my mind. I tried to understand what was said next, but my mind was failing me. That's when all I saw black spots everywhere. And the last thing I knew, I blacked out.

PRESENT TIME

Y/N P.O.V

"IM COMING TO GET YOU TAEHYUNG, HOLD ON!" As I was about to press the 'end call' button, I heard a thud through the phone which made me even more worried. I went through whatever I had in my closet before running out of my house, on my way to taehyung's.

As I reached it, I started thinking where he is then assumed that he's in his room. Thankfully, taehyung's room was on the first floor which made it easy for me to sneak into his window. I checked if no one else was in and made my way.

As I sneakly entered, I saw his lifeless body on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding it. I was horrified for a second as I dropped to my knees with tears flowing from my eyes like crazy.

I checked his pulse and thank God, it's beating. I held him on my back as I was about to run to the hospital. That's when I realized, this isn't going to work, his mother's gonna get to him. I changed direction and went to my house. My hands were shaking as I placed the unconscious boy on the couch. I called the emergency and tried my hardest explaining the situation that I'm in. That's when I heard the voice of the doctor whom took care of taehyung when he had anemia.

He surprisingly accepted, telling me he's going to get doctors with IV devices and stuff like that to my house. I told them my address before I hung up. I took off his shirt and tried stopping the blood from flowing with a cloth or some sort.

The doctor's came in no time and got to their job, with the doctor from before trying to console me. My eyes were now hurting from all the crying. I couldn't stay calm. I couldn't be strong in this situation.

While the doctors were still with their job on taehyung, I felt a vibration from my pocket, yoongi was calling me. He's probably gonna ask about all those emergency cars in front of my house. I decided to spill it.

"Y/n!! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED??!" I started sobbing for some reason.

"I'm coming over, hold on." He said sternly and it didn't take 2 minutes before my door opened and yoongi embracing me into his arms.

"What happened?" He asked in his normal low tone.

"I-its tae..h-hyung" I sobbed onto his chest. I couldn't see his face from the tears i had that blurred my vision.

I ended up telling yoongi about everything that happened since the day I met him, which was a very long time ago. Yoongi gave me that 'are you fuqing serious?' face.

"Are you fuqin' serious? And he never told us anything?!" He yelled before I silenced him by covering his mouth with my hands.

"Look, he didn't want you all to get worried, Even I. I found out by accident and he kept begging me to keep it a secret" I half-whispered making yoongi stay silent, for now.

~~~~~

A few hours passed and thank god, taehyung's okay now. I told the doctors to leave him on my bed. They've already treated all his wounds and burns and I have to say, they were ALOT. The doctor told me on what to do and not to do when he wakes up, And to call him in case anything goes wrong.

It wasn't long before taehyung finally woke up. He seemed confused but soon enough recognized the place and calmed down. Too bad, yoongi left already.

He didn't smile, not even once. Neither did he talk. He didn't want to eat or play or answer any questions. His eyes looked empty. Not like I blame him for anything, his life was surely fuqed up.

"Taehyung" I finally called him from beside me. He never dared to look at me.

"You're not the only one who felt pain. I just wanted to tell you that. However, it's just like you said; the morning will come again. No darkness, no season can last forever" I tried bringing hope into him. He finally spoke, and I couldn't believe it.

"y/n.... Tell me about your past." I felt scared for some reason but made the decision to confess it.

I sighed before spilling it all.

"Long story short, I had a perfect family and a perfect life until one day, when I was 7, appa was murdered. Eomma stayed strong all this time and protected me from all danger. Untill she ended up with lungs cancer, and died from it." I said it as fast as I can, I didn't want to get emotional over this anymore, I have to focus on the present time instead.

Taehyung seemed to have the look of pity. His next sudden action surprised be though; he kissed my cheek, I couldn't stop smiling that day.

Time skip to next day brought to you by (this-is-too-sad-to-add-a-fuqing-meme)

I woke up with the sunlight beam hitting me and remembered, I slept on the couch last night since taehyung was in my bed, I didn't mind though. There was something off though, there, on the table in front of the couch, stands taehyung's doll I gave him. How did it get here? A note was beside it as well. Before I opened the note, I noticed, the doll's wings were ripped off. I had a feeling that this is bad and immediatly opened the note.

My eyes couldn't believe the words in front of me.
I found myself reading them out loud.

"The fallen angel fell from heaven because it couldn't fly. It stayed on Earth because it couldn't fly. It was basically a waste of space. Now, the fallen angel will continue to fall and it will soon fall to it's death. I'm sorry"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

More depressing chapters... just for you~

Long chapters... just for you~

I don't know what more to say... Just for you~

More romantic scenes... wHo ArE YoU?

I actually can't believe it. 7 votes.. I'm so proud of myself *wipes happiness tear* :')

Btw, I just realized that this chapter has alot of descriptive writing.