CHAPTER 25: HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE

On the same dark night, we went our way to save jimin in seokjin's car. They didn't go alone though, As I tagged along as well. They all had that stern face of determination, as I was just straight terrified.

"Guys, I'm I the only one losing shit here?" I asked, and they all shook their heads, but yoongi responded back

"y/n.. Let's face it, we're all losing our shit. Hobi and Jin are silent because they are petrified to death at the moment, Namjoon is just a computer that's not responding anymore, taehyung is terrified but just came to protect your ass, and Mr. bunny beside you is shaking 24/7 JEON JUNGKOOK STOP SHAKING YOU'RE SCARING ME AS WELL!"

"Wow, talk about real men.." I commented with sass seen through.

"NOT LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER Y/N!!" they all said in Union, as I felt ashamed and lowered myself from the embarrassment.

~~~~~

"Seokjin, turn right. We're almost there." We all flinched at namjoon's words as Jin hesitantly made that turn.

That right led us to a dark alley, which soon enough led us to an abandoned factory of some sort. we all gulped as we saw how huge the place is. As I was staring at the terrifying view, I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was taehyung.

"Here, take this. Just in case anything happened." He then handed me a knife from his pocket.yay, my boyfriend is protective of me~

As we were about to head our way inside, jungkook stopped us.

"Wait guys!! We aren't just gonna go through the front door and be like 'oh hey there! we came to retrieve our friend. May we have him please~'. What else's left? Ring the doorbell?!!" He whisper-yelled at us, as we all realized our mistake and responded back.

"Well? any better plans in that brain of yours then?" I sassed back, which made him roll his eyes.

"How about going through like a window or something? Way better for stealth mode in my opinion." Jungkook replied, basically stating the obvious.

"Jungkook, do you watch anime alot?" Jin asked unsurprised.

"Yeah, got a problem?"

We all just ignored him for now and started searching for an open window. Gladly, we found one. We sneaked into it and checked if anyone was there, with our guns in hand. Thank God, no one was inside, so we slowly made our way through the window and ended up in a dark and dusty room. I took out my phone flashlight and kept searching for anything. The room was empty, but with dried blood splattered on the floor. We all got even more terrified at the sight of it, but continued walking towards the Door.

We all held our guns high, as I was behind taehyung. Namjoon then shakily twisted tell door knob and opened it. There, met us an empty hall. We all sighed on relief and continued our way. As we walked through the dark hall, we heard some noises from rooms to the right of the hall.

"Eomma, I'm scared. I don't want him to die..." A young girl inside there protested.

"Please don't hurt him anymore... He's a good person" an other boy said.

"STOP!! CANT YOU SEE HOW BAD HIS CONDITION IS?! HES ALMOST DEAD!!!" another woman said, before we heard alot of whipping. The person who's getting tortured wasn't screaming or anything, which was odd.

I looked at everyone as they all nodded, agreeing on getting in. I sneaked the door open a little bit, only for my head to see. There were all kinds of prisoners in there, with chains around their necks and legs. And there, i saw a young boy whom I didn't recognize at first, but soon enough,i never expected it, but it was jimin, on the chair, getting whipped everywhere. His body was dripping blood onto the ground, as his eyes seemed empty and sleepless. I felt completely bad for leaving him here for 3 days.