"Oh" All she could say.

Y/n or Glynda didn't say anything, or move.

"Oh God, why did I let Y/n sees my ass, but I did like how he is nice by making his jacket as cover for me" Glynda said as her mind.

"Th-thank you, Y/n" Glynda said.

"It f-for the best that I can do" Y/n said. Y/n place his hand out towards Glynda, Glynda did the same and they both walk in the same street to their reservation.

NIGHT TIME

Y/n and Glynda had their food and now Glynda was in the Bar, drinking some wine.

Glynda was half drunk.

"You know, Y/n. You are very lucky to have us~" Glynda said, as her hair was half a mess.

"Most male were kill each other to have us, worshipping for us. But they aren't bigger then you are~ Ah" Glynda said as she lunges on Y/n, giving him a hug.

Y/n didn't say anything, as his shyness was now back.

"G-glynda, I am gonna go to the washroom, I need it" Y/n said, as he got out of her grasp and head off.

But as soon he left, he heard voices.

"Will hello beautiful~" Y/n turn around as his eyes were flicking violently.

"Me and my friend here were wondering why you are dating that freak" the drunk male said.

"He isn't just a freak, he is my freak and a great lover" Glynda said.

"Yeah, will we can do better then they small pest" The skinny one said.

"I don't think so, he had multiples of girls, falling for him~" Glynda said, acting like a teen.

"I thin he wouldn't mind if I take a girl that belong to him" The main one said as he was gonna reach for Glynda, until.

*BANG*

The guys hand had been shotted off and was screaming in pain.

The leader's friend look and saw Y/n, holding a weapon.

What really scare the shit out of them, were Y/n's red evilish eyes

"Anyone else?" Y/n said as he cucked his shotgun.

The drunk friend ran away with the injured man and didn't came back.

The other male in the bar, had ignore everything that had happen and did their best to not look at Y/n's new mate.

"My hero~" Glynda said as she went up to Y/n and hug him tight.

TIMESKIP

As Pyrrha was in her room, reading a manual about the ship.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Pyrrha was confused, it was one O'clock and someone was knocking on the door.

Pyrrha got off the couch and head to the door.

The first one that came in was Glynda, she was a drunken mess.

"Opps, sorry Glynda~" Glynda said to Pyrrha.

"Pyrrha help~" Y/n whine as he was trying to keep her in one place.

Pyrrha got Glynda and help her to the couch.

"Let me guess, alcohol and semblance?" Pyrrha said, Y/n nodded.

"Cinder?" Pyrrha nodded.

"What are we gonna do to Glynda?" Pyrrha ask.

"I try to let her sleep in her room, but she was starting to cry" Y/n said.

"She can sleep with us" Pyrrha said.

Y/n and Pyrrha grab Glynda and went to their bed.

Y/n was in the middle as Glynda was on his left and Pyrrha, on his right.

"That guy did deserve it" Pyrrha said.

"Yeah. . . .Good night" Y/n said to Pyrrha, giving her a kiss.

"Night Baby" Pyrrha said as she snuggle close to him.

(A/n: I forgot the height of Y/n. Y/n is the height of where Neo's breast are, Face to Breast)