Ch15

BPOV

I woke up to a feeling of hurling and then ran to toilet to puke. After puking, my husband came in.

"Bella? You okay?"

"Yeah, yesterday's food. Food poisoning."

"Oh, alright."He said.

"Can you pass me my toiletries bag please?"

He took me the bag and I started going through it. Then I saw something. Tampons. My periods late. I froze for a minute.

"I am late."I blurted out.

"Oh god."He said then took out a pregnancy test from the drawer.

"Check."He said. Then he went out. I peed on it and saw the results. Positive.

"Edward!"

I called out then he ran in.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, I am pregnant!"

"Oh my god! Bella! You are pregnant! With our baby!"

**********9 months later**********

I am due today. My dad took the news easily. So did the others. Alice went crazy buying our little family a cottage and we will live there. It was ready last week. It was blue with white. So back to reality... I am on labor now.

"Edward! My water broke!"I screamed in pain.

"Calm down love. Let's go to Carlisle."He said calmly.

"It hurts Edward! Don't freaking ask me to calm the hell down! You are not the one giving birth!"

"Ok ok!"He shouted. Once we got to the room, Carlisle asked me to push and so I pushed again and he said a head is popping out. Then he said there is..... two? Oh god! Twins! A boy and a girl!

"Edward! Renesmee and Luke!"

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen. Luke Julian Cullen." He said before darkness took over me.