Ch12

BPOV

When we watched Mamma Mia, I layed my head on Edward's chest and he just slept throughout the movie. When it ended, I got off and went to the kitchen to make chicken and mushroom risotto and pepperoni pizza. I was staying over at the Cullens because Charlie brought Sue to Paris for the week and Alice wants to play Dress Up Barbie Bella. I am now putting in the ingredients for the chicken risotto. The Cullens use expensive risotto rice. I cooked it then brought it out to the dining room. Then I made pizza. After that is done, I woke Edward up. Alice went shopping.

"Edward, love, I made dinner." I said and he shot right up.

"Oh, let's go!"

We ran to the dining room and Edward dug into his chicken risotto while I dug into my mushroom one. Then, we ate the pizza and by 5 minutes, it was gone.

"That was awesome."

"Thanks."

"Jeez, your cooking is as good as Esme's."

"Esme's food is more delicious."

"We better go sleep. It's 10:00 and Alice is not back yet, she must have went to the pub with Jasper."

"Ok." We went up to Edward's room and changed into our PJs. We cuddled up in the bed and I layed on his chest. He had his arms wrapped around me. And we closed our eyes and slept.