Ch2

BPOV

"Alice! Where is my Zara blue dress?!"

"It's in your wardrobe 3rd drawer!"

"Ok thanks."

I got in my dress and went downstairs. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bella, where do you live?"

"9 blocks down Jasper's house."

"Okay."

"Bye see you later." Then I hanged up. Then a car pulled up on my porch. A silver Volvo. It must be Edward. I ran up and sure enough, it's EDWARD!

"Edward!"

"Hey Bella."

"Okay, I am nervous because this is my first date and I was super chaotic at home." I said.

"Wow. You are so beautiful and no one asked you out before?"

"Well yeah. You know Tanya Denali? Everyone asks her out."

"Seriously? Her strawberry blonde curls are hideous and once her hair was covered with dandruff and it was white!"He said and we all started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god. How do you know that?"

"Jasper goes for photography club in school right? He took a picture of her and send it to me with a caption 'Tanya Denali. School Slut."

"Oh god." I said. I was laughing so hard and turning around my face was half and inch away from his. Then he leaned in and our lips met. I kissed him back and I had my hands around his neck and his in my hair. His tongue licked my bottom lips begging for entry. I opened my lips and his youngest entered and swerved my mouth. I synchronised with his tongue and we continued making out for another 30 seconds.

"Oh my god, Bella. You are a good kisser."

"Thanks. That's my first kiss."

"Mine too. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

_____________________________

I know 2 ch ended with 'yes'.