Chapter 1

(Y/N)'S POV

I lay on the hard wooden floor of a ship, I can hear dragons talking and the hunters walking by to check on us so we don't escape. I bet you're wondering how I got here, right? Well I was flying in the sky and thought that I was high enough into the clouds but I guess not since a dragon hunting ship caught me with a net. I bet that you're wondering, 'Why didn't you see the ship and fly the other way?' well it's because I'm blind, that's right you heard me I'm blind, I've been this way since I hatched out of my egg but this hasn't stopped me.
But let's get back to the now.

As I lay there in pain because the hunters on this ship would beat me just for the fun of it and I wasn't the only one since I hear other dragon cries of pain and today was no other but today it was more then normal, because one of the hunters used his knife instead of his fist and cut me long and deep, making my black scales bleed red from my blood. After a hour of being beat and cut, I can hear the hunter leave and was about to go to the next cage when there was a loud BANG on the top deck.

I can hear the hunters shouting and running and explosions going on. I kept listening until something came through the top deck and into the hull where the dragons and I are being held. I sniffed the air and can smell a human and it smells like a female too but something is a little off though she also smells like a dragon. I twitched my ear hearing my cage door open, I tried to get up but fell back down because of my wound. I then felt a hand on my nose and the hand felt soft and warm unlike the hunters that hurt me and my fellow dragons. "Easy girl I'm not going to hurt you." The woman said and i just cooed a little to let her know that I understand.

As I felt this human woman wrap up my deep cut and when she finished I then felt claws gently grabbing me, I would fight but I haven't eaten for days and I'm hurt too badly so I just let this dragon and his rider take me to where ever. After a while of flying I started to feel the cold air nipping at my wounds and I started to feel tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Phoenix here! This is my first book of Toothless x Reader and I know it's short but I'm a bit tired today and having trouble staying awake but I did managed to write this chapter down but I'll wright the next chapter and it'll be longer and a bit better then this one and I'll start on the next chapter when I'm not busy with real life stuff or have no homework. So I hope you guys like this chapter and have a good day or night! Phoenix out!