chapter nine

stiles smiled and scooted to his headboard, patting the bed between his legs. i smiled and crawled, snuggling closely into his chest. he wrapped his arms around my arms, strung across my abdomen. i reached for the remote that was sitting on his side table, and placed it gently in his hand.

"what do you want to watch?" he placed a kiss on my head and i shrugged.

"how about the cooking channel? is there anything good on there?" i looked up at his beautiful hazel eyes, and he quickly flipped the channel. he looked down at me, with his dorky smile, and i threw my face into his. our lips morphed together like a puzzle, and he turned me around. i was now facing him, on my knees, and he began kissing a line of wet, loving kisses to my ear. i smiled, and pursed my lips against his neck, as he got closer to the shell of my ear. stiles pulled my ear lobe between his teeth, and i huffed a frustrated breath. he smiled, and repeated his action, nipping slightly harder on the crest of my ear. sheriff stilinski opened he door and leaned against the doorframe, and neither of us noticed until he awkwardly cleared his throat. i gasped, after biting my lip so hard it cut through the thin skin. stiles awkwardly stood and i followed, embarrassed. i shoved my head in his shoulder blade, and he swiftly grabbed my hand, holding it in his own. noah smiled at us, laughing at our stance.

"i was going to invite you all to dinner. what would you like, (y/n)?" he smiled gently at me, and i lifted my head, that was losing the red that flew to my cheeks.

"how about olive garden? i've been wanting italian for a while now," i laughed.

"ooh! yes! and then afterwards we can go to the soda pharm, that place is so cool, i love the set up, and i want to try authentic soda!" stiles smiled and began planning out the night. noah took my left hand and stiles held tighter to my right, as noah dragged us to the front door. we passed the closet, and i grabbed my cardigan, briefly letting go of stiles hand. i threw it on, and stiles shoved my hand back into his. i had a feeling that he was going to be a touchy boyfriend, which is good for me, because i'm also very touchy. stiles unlocked his jeep and noah opened the passenger door for me.

"no way! this is your son and i am your guest, i insist i'm sitting in the back". i playfully crossed me arms and the sheriff patted my shoulder.

"no, no, my darling. i will not keep you from your lovely lovely boyfriend!" stiles face-palmed, and i laughed, thanking him, and sitting onto the cool, tan, leather. noah shut my door, making sure i was not in the way, and jumped into the backseat.

"off to olive garden, i'm gonna get my breadstick on!" stiles licked his lips, and pulled the car out of the driveway.

"so, (y/n), how is school?" noah buckled his seat, and i furrowed my eyebrows, biting my lip.

"it's, yeah, it's going well."

"i can see you're very good at english, since most kids your age would say, 'it's going good, blah-di-blah-di-blah...'"i laughed at his use of sarcasm, totally understanding where stiles got it from.

"well, yes, i'm very good at english. i'm also taking my fourth year of spanish, so i'm pretty good at that! in fact, my grandpa is so proud of me for spanish, he's making me teach him some, and whenever we're around each other, ¡hablamos español!" stiles' eyes gawked at me, he obviously didn't know that i was so academically advanced. noah clapped, noticing his son's amazement.

"stiles, maybe she could help you with your school work!" noah laughed for the rest of the ride, stiles not saying anything, to avoid embarrassment. i couldn't help giggle, before he pulled into the restaurant's parking lot. he parked, and noah threw his door open, leaping out. stiles sat still, and i stayed with him. we sat, while noah went to get a table saved for us, as there was about a half hour wait, and while noah was inside, stiles huffed.