💖Chapter 1💖

(Hi yo this is my first story so bear with me, its gonna be a bit rough. It also deleted my first chapter??? So ima just work on a better one❤)

I walked around my room looking for my favorite stuffie, Bearington. He is a cream colored buildabear and he has a strawberry scent!! I looked under my bed, in my closet, and even in my toy box. He was no where to be found. I decided that he would come out of hiding sooner or later. I skipped down the hall and entered the bathroom, i ran a hot shower for myself and jumped in.

After i had cleaned myself i brushed my teeth and scanned over my body, i had medium length blond hair, peircing blue eyes, and a pretty strong jaw line. I've always been pretty masculane for my age. I decided i needed to start getting dressed for school but what to wear?

I went through all of my wardrobe and decided on some skinny jeans with rips in them, a basic grey t-shirt, and my favorite Skyrim jacket. I got all of my supplies for school and on my way out my room I quickly grabbed my light blue paci just in case I needed it.

I always walk my friend Allie to school since shes on the way there. When I arrive shes already outside waiting me, as I get closer she pounces on me and smothers me with hugs and cuddles, "Missed me that much huh?" I say with a smirk. She only nods her head in response.

Allie has been my friend for a really long time and shes the one who helped me discover im a little. She is also a little and we've always taken care of each other when we needed it.

She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me towards the school. Our walk to school was pretty short since she only lived two blocks away from school, once we got inside i gave her a hug and quickly ran to my first block... math.

As the day went on nothing exciting happened, the teachers went through some boring lessons like normal. Then in my last period there was a new kid, he was really tall, he had brown hair, brunette eyes, and was pretty muscular. He looked like a basic popular jock straight from the disney movies. The teacher told him to find a seat and he spotted the empty seat right beside me.

As he sat down i could feel myself blush, he was really cute. He looked at me with a smile and held out his hand, "Hi my name's Chase." He said with a deep voice. "Im J-Jayden." I stuttered while taking his hand. He had a really strong grip and really manly hands. We both turned back to the teacher.

Towards the end of class she said we had a project due in a week and we would be working in pairs. She said we could work with whoever we wanted to and the bell rang. Before i could get out of this school Chase stopped me.

"Hey so i was wondering if you wanted to be my partner for the project?" He asked. I blushed and shook my head. We decided we would go to my place since my parents are never around. We also exchanged numbers so we could plan it and message each other.

I happily skipped home thinking about chase the whole way, i'm so glad he wants to be friends with me.

Word count: 596
(Ok so thats my first chapter and if anyone even reads it i hope it was ok.)