Chapter 40

Nonody POV

Y/n, Minorin, and Ryuuji all left the computer room.

Ryuuji and Minorin go right, I'll go left.

Minorin "Right!"

Y/n ran through the walls looking for her, thinking to himself as he did. 

I don't know what i'll say to her when i catch her, not the slightest clue. Hell, it wasn't till recently that i even figured out what i wanted in life. But, I know for sure that I want to make her happy.

He ran through the school till he met back up with Ryuuji and Minorin outside of 2-C.

Anything?

Ryuuji "Nothing."

Minorin "Let's check her locker!"

Taiga looked at her jacket as she buttoned up the last button on her long white jacket. She grabbed her shoes and went to place them on the floor when she heard her name being screamed among the halls of the school. 

Minorin "Taiga! Can you hear me!? You can't leave till you hear this."

The other three were running through the halls at a speed that was going to make you go flying through the air if you made one misstep. 

Minorin "Look, i know what your going through and I.....

She was still running through the halls, and she jumped down the stairs.

....I'm also....

You jumped down and bounced off a wall to try ans keep up with her.

...I'm also in love with Y/n and Ryuuji!!!!

You felt your heart skip a beat, and you could bet Ryuuji felt the same.

Minroin "I've been on love with him for a long time now! But i thought you should have him."

Taiga slipped on her shoes, and listened as Minorin kept shouting throughout the school building. 

Minorin "I told you that i wasn't going to let anyone else decide what makes me happy, and you shouldn't either. Cmon Taiga!"

Minorin had sight of the lockers and picked up the pace.

Minroin "CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF!!!"

She slid to see all the lockers and one of them being slightly open, Y/n joined her to see nobody anywhere to be seen. Minorin held her nose and collapsed to the floor.

Minorin?

Y/n got down to her level and was joined by Ryuuji about 5 seconds later.

Ryuuji "Kushieda, you alright?"

Minorin turned towards Y/n and looked at her, her nose had a small trail of blood leaking from it.

Minorin "Uh, i kinda fell earlier."

You took her to the nurses office and helped her treat her nose bleed. Ryuuji went to go and get Kitmura and Ami to discuss what could happened next. You were pouring a cup of tap water into a styrofoam cup.

Did it stop bleeding yet?

Minorin had her head up and a cotton ball on her nose.

Minorin "I think so."

Y/n walked over to her and handed her the cup and took a seat in a folding chair just across from her.

Man, i honestly thought you were gonna cry.

She looked at Y/n, somewhat shocked.

Minorin "You though I was gonna cry?"

Well, with everything that's happened, i wouldn't blame you for this one. 

She continued looking at Y/n, before looking down.

Minorin "I guess it was worth it then."

Huh?

Y/n looked at her, confused.

Minorin "Remember how the other day I said something like, it's the one thing i can see?"

Oh yeah, i never really understood what you meant by that.

Minorin grew a small smile on her face.

Minorin "I meant my determination."

Y/n continued looking at her when Minorin popped her head up and looked at Y/n.

Minorin "Remember how i told you that i have a brother that plays baseball?"

Yeah.

Minorin "Betcha didn't know that i used to play it to, and way better than my brother; still am. But my parents said 'naw, your a girl. You can't play baseball.'"

She leaned back and looked up at the ceiling.

Minorin "That was enough to settle it for me. I decided to save money and go to collage, one with an awesome softball team!"

She raised one arm and clenched her fist as she talked.

Minorin "I'll play internationally and tell the world, this is the happiness i chose!"

She let her arm go limp and turned back to look at Y/n.

Minorin "That's how stubborn i am."

*Chuckle* Your not stubborn.

Minorin "It's cool, cause it's stubbornness that got me this far."

She turned her head down so she was looking at the ground.

Minorin "So if you see me struggling, or suffering, it's because i'm determined to beat something; that'll be my reward."

She looked up at Y/n and made eye contact.

Minorin "By the way, sorry for not showing up when you were in the hospital. I thought it would be better if i didn't show up and get in the way. When i did try and go visit, Ryuuji had rushed out of the room you were in looking for a nurse. When I peaked inside i saw Taiga looking at you as your heart beat monitor was going nuts. I thought it was because i was only going to make things worse, so i ran. I thought it would be better to try and not bring up anything to hurt you in the long run as to make things better for you. So, sorry about that."

Y/n was shocked, not knowing what to say.

Minorin "But, back to something else i need to ask you. Your in love with Taiga aren't you?"

Y/n POV

In love with Taiga?

Time passed slowly, and you didn't know how long you had been sitting their when the door opened and you saw the others had arrived.

Minorin "Y/n!"

You jerked your head to her.

Minorin "Answer the question, are you in love with Taiga?"

You just looked at her.

Taiga? Ami? Or Minorin?

You stood other for a couple seconds before making up your mind.

I'm in love with..........