Chapter 32

Taiga POV

I got home and put on some suitable clothes and went back out of my apartment before hoping into the uber Ami ordered for me. I looked out the window as the many buildings passed by as we drove through the streets. When we arrived at the hospital i hoped out and walked back inside. I met back up with Ryuuji in the waiting room and were taken to the observation room by a nurse, when we arrived they were in the middle of taking the bullet out of his chest. 

Me "Hows he doing?"

Ami "They've given him enough IV to knock out 4 people and have taken out all the bullets. They got a blood bag in him to keep him from losing to much. The only problem they're having is a bullet that broke his rib cage and pierced his heart."

Haruta "Doctors said that if doesn't wake up in a weeks time after this, they'll pull the plug."

Me "Pull the plug?"

Kitamrua looked at me with sadness on his face.

Kitamrua "They'll put him out of his misery."

Me "Oh..."

I just watched as they did their work, then remembering that someone who was supposed to be here wasn't.

Me "Did you guys find out where Minorin is?"

Ryuuji "No, I've called her and she hasn't answered any of my calls. i even left her some voicemails but still no answer."

Thoughts "Where could she be? She would come running of she knew one of her friends was hurt."

I kept on looking on, the bloody rags that were scattered around the trolley. near where they were operating. 

Thoughts "Please, just please be ok."

I pulled out the dog tags and picture from my pocket, they still had blood staining them. I squeezed them as hard as i could.

Thoughts "For me?"

Before we knew it, the surgery was finished and they took Y/n to a room where he could rest. They told us we had to leave but could come and visit him anytime. 

* Timeskip *

We arrived at the hospital and went up to Y/n's room. When we got there we looked at him, his heartbeat monitor still beeping. I took a seat and looked at him as he layed on the bed. Ryuuji sat down next to me and just looked at him.

Ryuuji "Think he's going to make it?"

Me "He's going to.............he has to."

Ryuuji just looked at me with that answer.

Ryuuji "It's been a couple days already, if he doesn't wake up soon they'll stop helping him."

I looked back at Y/n's body, his chest slowly rising with each breath.

Thoughts "Please, just wake up."

Nobody POV

You were surrounded by darkness, you looked around and saw a light. You covered your eye's from the blinding white light and when you could see you saw....him.

Dad?

Dad "Son, it's time."

You ran over to him and hugged him.

Dad, i thought you were dead.

Taiga was snapped back to reality from her dreaming when your heart rate monitor started beeping faster. 

Taiga "Y/n?"

They started to panic as it was beating faster.

You were pushed back and looked at him.