Chapter 23

Dad's POV

I ran down the halls, looking for Y/n's friends. I went to his homeroom and slammed the door open. Everyone looked at me with confusion.

Guy "A cop?"

Girl "What's he doing here?"

Guy "Hey, isn't that Y/n's dad?"

I looked and saw Ryuuji and the small little figure next to him.

Me "Takasu, Aisaka, come with me."

Takasu "Why? What's happened?"

Me "No time to explain, just come with me quick."

They quickly came to me and we all started running down the hall. We got outside and got inside of my patrol car and drove.

Takasu "Mr. L/n, what's going on?"

Me "I need your help, it's about Y/n."

Aisaka "Y/n? What's wrong with him?"

Me "I'll show you, Ami's down at the station with him and he's going to need all the help she can."

Ami POV

I was looking at him from the window above the rest of the room, and he was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with a guitar in his hands. He was only playing 6 notes, and singing.

When I die put my ashes in a trash bag.
I don't care where they go.
Sometimes i look up to the sky,
and wonder do you see us down here oh lord.

The door opened and I saw Ryuuji and the shrimp along with the guy from earlier.

* Flashback *

I looked back and saw Y/n had a knife in his hands, aiming it towards his wrists. 

Me "Y/n!"

I heard a pop and two small string were suddenly on his arm, cracking noises filled the air as she dropped the knife and fell to the ground in pain. I looked and saw a guy in a police uniform, holding a taser in his hand.

??? "Dammit Y/n."

He rushed towards him and put some cuffs on behind his back, picking him up and carrying him.

??? "You, are you friends with him?"

Me "Y-Yeah, why?"

??? "I need you to come with me, you'll be able to help."

I ran to keep up with him as he carried the limp body out to one of 2 cop cars and placed him inside.

??? "Take him to the observation chamber, and keep a close eye on him."

Officer "Yes sir."

He turned towards me.

??? "You, go with him and keep an eye on him."

I went around the car and hoped into the passenger seat. He took off down the road, his lights and sirens on full blast. 

* Flashback End *

We all walked into a room and took a seat, across from us was the man wearing the police uniform, leaning his arms against the table.

Ryuuji "So, what's wrong with Y/n."

??? "I know what's going on, but I myself have never been able to help him when he's in this state."

Me "Wait, this has happened before?"

He shook his head.

??? "It took months of therapy and treatment just to bring him back, and now it's happening again to my son."