jungkook/taehyung

Start from the beginning

but anger took over, and i grabbed this random guy beside me, hooking arms with him.

-jungkook POV-

as they teased me and lisa, i heard a fimilar voice. 

"ah yes, i'll have a frappacuno, with extra whip." i furrowed my eyebrows, i know that beautiful voice anywhere. I turned around, and there she was--lauren. 

my eye's widened "l-lauren..." i stuttered. "what?" rose asked. I smiled pointing to lauren, "its lauren! b-but with a dude..?"

i know, i know. i broke the promise, i met lisa and--things changed. but for some reason, my heart hurt. 

- lauren

"lauren!" i turned around and was engulfed in rose's embrace. I smiled, "girl! when did you get back?" she asked, nearly to tears. I smiled, "actually, today." she laughed. "I could've picked you up!" she pouted. 

"i wanted it to be a suprise...." she laughed, "oop, too late." I looked at jungkook, smiling. "jungkook."

he smiled back, "been awhile--lauren. this is my girlfriend, lisa."

shatter.

I looked at the thai girl, she was pretty. she had short blone hair, and beautiful brown semi-circle shaped eyes. her lips were perfectly plump, and she was pretty slim. way beautiful than i would ever be.

i plastered a fake smile, "hello, lisa. i'm lauren." she smiled back, "hello."

"oh and this is-"

shit, shit, shit. I looked at his necklace, V.

"this is V! my boyfriend." i 'introduced.' 

rose gasped, "you got a hot boyfriend! wow." she clapped, i smiled. "well, i have to go unpack. call you later?"

they all nodded. me and this random ass man left. 

as soon as we walked around the corner. i stopped. "oh, i-im sorry.." i quietly apoligized. he smiled, "it's fine--i've been there." his smile made me fuzzy inside and my heart flutter. I haven't been like that since---jungkook. 

"hey, if you ever need to talk, heres my number." he handed me a peice of paper. 

"oh! t-thanks. here's mine." lauren exchanged numbers with him. "well then." she waved, goodbye before turning around, leaving. 

taehyung watched the beautiful brown-skinned girl walk away, as her curly hair bounced. 

*:・゚✧

me and this 'V' guy have been talking, and has become actually pretty close. His name is taehyung, and he lives well in the--hood. his brother deals with drugs, and  a 'gang' i guess you can say. I feel so bad for him, he doesn't deserve to live a life like that.

i was currently calling him. 

"soooo, whatcha doing tommorrow?" i asked. he chuckled, "nothing. why?" he asked. I shrugged, "no good reason. just asking." i responded blankly. he laughed. "come on lauren, you asked for a----"

"..tae?"

"lauren I'll call you back."

"wait, wha--"

beep, beep, beep.

i sighed, he does this sometimes, but this time---i'm really worried. I shook my head. trying not to think about. 

"sleep, here we come."

it's been hours, and i haven't been able to fall asleep. worry is just taking over. it's been 1 hour since the call, and i haven't got a response. i groaned, flipping over on my back, staring at my roof. 

"call me..."

tink, tink.

I furrowed my eyebrows, getting up and walking over to my window. I opened the blinds and-- 
"taehyung?"

i opened the window, as he climbed in. he looked at me with a sad expression. "are you okay?" I worriedly asked.

he looked up to me, pulling me into a tight hug. 

my eyes widened, knowing the big and bad taehyung would never do something like this. 

"hey, taehyung, whats sup?" i broke the hug, he gently held my face. "i-i love you.."

"what?"

he killed the distance between us, as his lips met mine. they molded perfectly together and i could taste him--strawberries. I had an urge to kiss back so, i closed my eyes, and tighten my grip around his waist. 

he broke the kiss, "i love you, lauren."

And he don't recognise me anymore 

 Burned out flames should never re-ignite

 But I thought you mightTake me,

 take me home

this is sooo shitty, i'm soo sorry.