jungkook/taehyung

Start from the beginning

"I'll wait for you."

i smiled, he smiled back, pecking my lips. I gasped. 

"i promise."

dear diary, it's been a month since i saw him. my kookie. since i saw my bunny. i couldn't keep in contact the last few weeks due to studies but now, now i'm back. I can't wait to just jump into his embrace and hug him forever, smell his chocolate scent, and run my fingers through his soft hair. ~ lauren. 

"please, prepare for landing, thank you for choosing KTX airline." lauren grabbed her luagguge, as she stepped out the plane. 

home sweet home. 

she walked out the airport, as LA breeze hit her, she smiled, before walking to a taxi. 

lauren decieded to get a drink at her favoriate cafe before suprising rose. she walked into bon iver cafe. she walked in and went in line. as she was reading the menu, she heard fimilar laughters. she turned around seeing the group. she smiled, "ju-"

"awhhhh, are you guys dating?" rose wiggled her eyebrows. jungkook and the girl blushed.

"ooooooo, are you guys dating?"

"shut up, hyung!"

"shut up!"

"you guys should date."

"I like you."

"yea!"

"I'll wait for you."

"awh, they are blushing."

"i promise."

i'm not gonna lie, it hurt. my heart physically and emotionally hurt. I gave him my first 'kiss', gave him my feelings, confessed...and got played. I feel so embarrased. I mean look at me, then look at him. who would love,, me?