Chapter 19

Information
C/N- Child's name (I made it so you guys can choose 😘)

Claude's Pov
Months had passed since C/N was born. He was so handsome. One E/C eye and one golden, short scruffy black hair. His face looked almost exactly like Y/N's.. Another reason I love him so.

Y/N walked over to me and gave me a massive hug
"Heyyyyy Claude!" She smiled, locking her arms behind my back. I hugged her back and placed my head on top of hers
"Is C/N asleep?" I asked
"Yes. Finally." She chuckled "I swear he's grown so much! Is it because we're demons or something?"
"Yes. Demons tend to grow, or just age in general faster. But evidently we stop ageing at a certain point." I smirked "that's why I look so great."
She kissed my cheek "Yes. You do."
"Awe thanks. You don't look too bad yourself."
She pouted and crossed her arms
"I lied." I mumbled "You're adorable!" I picked her up and spun her around, she squealed then laughed.
"Claude can you put me down a sec?"
I put her down gently "yes of course. What's the matter?"
"I just wondered.. Can I go out dress shopping with Hannah today? Would you mind looking after C/N? Pretty please?"
I pulled a face "hmm.. I don't know..." but chuckled afterwards "of course."
I saw her face light up, making my day worth it.
"Thank youuuuuuu!" She kissed me, with spots of joy on her face. She looked so cute. Even if I wanted to say no I couldn't.
"Now go get a dress, make sure you look amazing in it for our wedding!!" I smiled
"You will never see it Claude! Well. Not until the wedding." She laughed at herself before running off to get Hannah. I chuckled at her then walked into our room, next to the crib we had bought together.
I whispered "Hello C/N.."
I saw him smile in his sleep. Awe.

Y/N's Pov
"Hannaaaaaaaah! Which shop are we going to?" I asked, my feet hurting from walking
"Don't worry Y/N. It's not much further. I'm taking you to a very expensive shop!!" She smiled and giggled.
Eventually we got there. As we walked in a bell chimed with happiness. White and ivory dresses scattered the shop. Lots of princess, mermaid and traditional gowns.
"So Y/N. What type of dress are you looking for?"
"I'm not sure." I mumbled, putting my hand to my face, stroking my non-existent beard.
Hannah looked over my shoulder, looking at something "alright.. you go and have a look around. I'll be there in just a moment."
"O-okay. Don't be too long?" I was confused. I watched her walk around me to a girl behind us. She had blonde twirly hair, contrasting with her shimmering green eyes. A burgundy bow sat on the crown of her head and a large smile sat on her face. However it wasn't the girl Hannah was talking to. It was the very tall man next to him. He looked a lot like Claude.. Funnily enough. However the differences to me were easily assessed. With his scarlet eyes and longer hair that sat beside his cheeks. He didn't look friendly towards Hannah. At all.
"I told you. I will kill you if I find you around us. Don't try me Hannah." His eyes glowed. He was a demon too. I ran to Hannah
"Leave her alone! Mister I'm not sure what she's done to you but it's not exactly nice to go round saying death threats!" I stood in front of Hannah, looking at the demon. He knelt down to me
"Sorry young miss, I didn't see she was with someone."
"My name's Y/N." I looked at him, then the shorter blonde "what's your names?"
"I'm Sebastian. And the lady is Elizabeth."
"It's nice to meet you Y/N. I'm sorry about the circumstances.." Elizabeth smiled weakly
"Are you getting married too?" I asked, looking at the rather large ring on her finger
"Yes.. I can't wait to marry my lord! He's absolutely perfect!"
I smiled "I'm glad. You seem like a lovely girl."
Sebastian looked at me closely "your silver eye interests me."
I covered it with my H/C locks, however Hannah stood next to me "it's one of my latest projects. It wasn't an order, someone else asked of it for her."
"Ahh So Shes not your Lady then?" He mumbled
"No I'm not. I'm her friend." I butted in
"She's marrying Faustus." Hannah spoke. He looked shocked, and so did Elizabeth.
"The spider... Actually got a girl... And is marrying her?"
"They've got a child too. C/N."
He looked like he was about to faint. Elizabeth clasped her hands together "congratulations! We'll have to come visit you sometime! You can visit my lord!"
"Yes of course! You can come anytime. Just call first. Obviously." I chuckled.
"Thank you." She smiled "We must be going! Good bye Y/N"
"Yes good bye!"
They walked out the shop, and I sighed and looked at Hannah "her voice is seriously annoying. Is it just me?"
She chuckled "maybe. However Sebastian's crew are not our biggest fans.."
"I gathered by how they treated you. I'm very sorry but I had to step in."
"It's quite alright Y/N. In fact, thank you."
"It's what friends are for." I smiled and hugged her, then we finally got to shop for dresses.
____________________________________
Hey guys! Author here! I finally added Sebastian. 😂 I'm really sorry if you like Elizabeth and that I put her voice is annoying.. Just my personal opinion. 😂👌