Chapter 15

Y/N's Pov
I woke up with the sudden urge to vomit, moving Claude's arm off of me I ran to the bathroom, throwing up over the toilet.
"Are you alright?" Claude ran in and held my hair back, I shook my head, as I felt truly foul and hated the sensation of vomiting up.
(Same though)
"I'll call a doctor okay? You'll be okay babe don't worry" he smiled at me as I gave him a weak smile back, before putting my head over the toilet again, puking again.

Claude's Pov
I ran downstairs to the telephone, entering the doctor's number quickly. It rung about four times before someone picked up.
"Hello, What can I do for you?"
"Hello, it's Claude Faustus from the Trancy estate. One of our maids has fallen quite ill. Could you send a doctor immediately please."
"Yes of course Mr Faustus. Keep the maid company until one of our doctors arrives. Thanks for calling!"
As the line went dead I ran back up to Y/N, who was still heaving over the toilet, and I went to rub her back, or to comfort her in any way possible. I saw Hannah walk past our room, before rushing in as she saw Y/N.
"Y/N what's wrong?!"
"She's fallen ill, I've called a doctor."
"Good decision, I hope you're okay. I'll listen for the doctor while you guys are up here."
Hannah hugs Y/N's back then runs downstairs to wait for a doctor. About ten minutes later a knock on the door appeared and Hannah opened it, then let the doctor upstairs to Y/N. She'd finally stopped vomiting but said she still felt horrible.
"Hello Miss, I'm here to check on you. Claude if you please.."
"O.. Of course." I walked out the room closing the door quietly. I knew the doctors liked to keep these visits highly confidential, and I also knew he would tell me if something was deadly wrong with her.

I walked around in circles for what felt like hours. Hannah was sitting next to the banister, trying to comfort me that she'd be alright. The doctor came out the room around an hour and a half later, so Hannah tells me and he just simply said
"I've given her some medication for the vomiting. But it's just a bug. Call again if she's worse."

Y/N's Pov
The doctor had tested me for numerous things until he had finally asked me
"Have you been sexually active?"
I nodded slowly, knowing me and Claude had had intercourse twice now. He now knew what it was.
"You're pregnant Y/N."
"W-What?"
"Would you like me to tell Claude?"
"No! I mean.. No it's alright.. Thank you."
"Don't worry. Just call me again if the pain gets worse or you think somethings wrong. I won't tell him if you don't want me to." He smiled and gave me his number and some tablets I could take even in my early pregnancy. He said his goodbyes and walked out the room, leaving me there speechless.

I was pregnant. With Claude's child.