Chapter 9

Y/N's POV
I looked at a clock on the wall,
I was asleep for hours!!! I must get back, Claude would be worried sick!!
I ran out of the library and almost passed out running to the estate.

Claude's POV
"Where is she?!" I was pacing up and down the stairs, thinking the worst thoughts.
"Claude I'm sure she's fine." Hannah spoke out to me
"Did I say you could make a comment? I'm worried sick about her! Do you remember how I found her?!"
She sighed, walked off with her eyes glowing in anger
"Sorry Claude. I'm sorry I tried to make you feel better."
"Hannah I..." I cut off because I heard the door creak open, I ran down to see who it was and if it was Y/N.
"Claude? I'm sorry I'm late?" She shouted out to me.
I ran down and grabbed her shoulders
"I was worried sick!"
"I'm sorry... I feel asleep... The chair was comfy!"
I sighed loudly "I can't stay mad at you Y/N."
"I'm glad about that!" She gave me a bright smile, the one I loved.
"Where were you anyway?"
"Researching.."
"For what Y/N?"
"How to become like you..."
"Oh Y/N..."
"What? I want to be like you.. So we can be forever together!"
She looked so cute when she said that. I can't lie, I'd love that. But I don't know how much innocence I can take away from her, I don't want to take any from her if I'm honest.
"Y/N you're adorable as you are." I smiled "Being a demon is hard work. Plus you're way too innocent"
She pouted and crossed her arms at me
"Okay okay. No need for that." I pushed my glasses up "if you're really sure about it, talk to Hannah. She knows more about it than me."
She gave me a tight embrace
"Thank you Claudeeeeee"
I chuckled and shook my head
"The only reason I'm letting you is because I know you won't change your mind. Will you?"
"Nope!"
"Whelp. Demon Y/N it is." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and went to finish the chores off for the night. I just kept thinking how she looked so excited. I don't know if she'll cope, but I know theres less of a risk that she would get hurt or killed.

Y/N's POV
I'm shocked he let me. As soon as he said I almost ran up to Hannah's room and knocked on the door politely.
"Yes?"
"Hi Hannah! It's me Y/N"
She opened the door and smiled
"Come in!" Her smile gave me life for some reason, made me even happier.
"I wondered if you could help me?"
"With what dear?"
"I... I want to become a demon.."
"Are you really sure? What would Claude say?"
"He's told me that it's okay. I want to become like you guys..."
she giggled "alright then." She pointed to her door "we'll need to go to the basement. My things are mainly down there, not in my room."
"Thank you so much Hannah!"