Chapter 16

Y/N's Pov
How was I to tell Claude about this?! I'm almost positive he would leave me. A child. Out of wedlock. We're not married! This is seriously bad. But I couldn't possibly get rid of him/her!
       I was snapped out of my thoughts when Claude knocked gently on the door.
"Y/n.. Are you alright?" He spoke softly, so very gently, I couldn't help but tear up as I knew he cared so much about me. I nodded my head, not looking up at him. He wouldn't see me cry. Not today.
"What's wrong? I can tell when you're upset.."
Don't tell him. Don't tell him.
"Tell me what Y/N?"
Shit. He can read minds..
"Nothing! Don't worry about it."
"Are you seriously ill or something?" He knelt down and held my cheek, then kissing it. "Y/N you know you can tell me anything. Right?"
"Yes of course." I fake smiled at him. But he could see straight through my disguised emotion.
"Y/N. Just tell me what's wrong!"
I shook my head. I wouldn't let him know. He couldn't know.
He slammed his fist onto the wall "JUST TELL ME!"
Scared, I shuffled away from the bathroom onto my bed, and hugged my knees.
"Shit Y/N I'm sorry!!"
Sobbing from my knees I hugged them tighter. If you knew Claude.. You would leave me. I'm sorry..
"Just... Go cool down Claude."
"No Y/N!!"
"JUST LEAVE!"
And with that, he left. I was left to sob on my own. Until I heard a knock on the door, it opened without my permission.
"What was all that noi- Y/N dear are you alright?" It was Alois. For gods sake if this day couldn't get any worse.
"Y-Yes Sir.."
He walked closer and calmly sat beside me, and put his arm around me
"No you're not. Look, I'm not going to flirt with you right now. Especially like this. Vulnerable. Why isn't Claude with you?"
"I told him to leave.. He was scaring me."
"How so?"
"I wouldn't tell him something, and he got angry.."
"Ahh I see. I'm sure he only got angry because he cares." Then he mumbles "not more than me but- he does love you Y/N. I can see it in his eyes. Every time he's near you they glisten and sparkle. Unlike Hannah or me."
"Wow you're actually being mature about this.."
"That's because I know."
"Know what?"
"I know you're pregnant, your bathroom walls are next to my bedroom's."
"Please don't tell Cla-"
"I won't. If you don't give me a reason to. But be careful Y/N. If You begin to show, he will evidently know and won't be happy when he finds out. And not from you." He sighs "I know I'm not your favourite person. But for once you can trust me. Okay?"
I nodded "Thank you sir."