I mean they all are good, friendly, interesting but what I liked in Rukmini Bhabhi was that she was so pure, without any negative thoughts or traits, always happy with whatever life had given us and the most important, she was never jealous of anyone.
And a secret to reveal, Rukmini Bhabhi sings very beautifully.

In an hour or two, the wedding was over and they were now husband- wife.

Subu and Arjun took the ashirwaad of all the elders, that means everyone excluding me.

Wait, am I younger than Subu or elder than her?
As much as I remember ...
I don't know.

Subu finally walked towards me and hugged me.

"Thanks again, Ammu" She said as we broke the hug.

I smiled and then looked at Arjun. He was standing behind Subu.

"Best of luck, Arjun. Subu is hard to manage with." I warned him.

"Not again, Ammu" She said with anger in her eyes which made me laugh.

And my laugh made everyone laugh.

Because I am a joker,
Of course.

"Ok. Now it is time for puja" Rohini Kaki said.

"A puja again?" I whispered which only Rukmini Bhabhi heard.

"Yeah" She giggled.

They all started walking. I was walking just behind Subu and Arjun. Subu had a blush on her face.

We reached the temple. The idol there were of Ram and Sita.

Are you kidding me?
Ram is walking behind me
And Sita beside me.

I sighed.

And then they started the puja. It took more than two hours to complete.

I was completely bored and exhausted. I looked at Kanha and saw his 'wicked' smile.

Not again!
What now?

This smile of his scares me more than my mother's anger.

Soon, we all were sitting outside the temple. I and Subu were sitting together on a swing. Kanha and Arjun were talking at a distance. She was glancing at them now and then.

"What happened Subu?" I asked as I noticed her behaviour.

She didn't reply but again looked at them. I understood.

"Wait. I will bring them" I whispered and then walked towards them.

They were talking about something which I didn't understand. They saw me coming and smiled. I stood with them.

"Madhav I have one more doubt." Arjun asked after looking at me.

"What Parth?" Kanha said with a smile.

"Why hasn't Amrit's looks changed? I mean the way I saw her for the first time, she still looks the same." He expressed himself.

Wait,
I never thought about this.
Arjun is actually correct,
I have not changed even a bit.

Kanha smiled.

"Actually Arjun, Amrit is not from this time or this era. She has come from future." Kanha explained.

Arjun's expression was both confused and shocked but he wasn't scared, like I expected everyone to be when they came to know where I am from.

I can tell that to anyone so easily?
And I used to think what to tell if someone ask me where I am from.