Going To Dwarka

This is a purely fictional story.

Previously:-

I ran to the door as I saw Vrushali waiting with a Aarti Thali.

As they came to the gate. Vrushali's eyes were filled with shock and the thali dropped from her hands.

I walked closer and saw Karn with his new bride.

Now-

Amrit's POV

Vrushali's eyes were filled with shock and some other emotions which I couldn't predict.

Karn's new wife was nervous and I could feel her shaking. She looked like a princess.

Suddenly, I saw Vrushali faint beside me. Before I could react Radha kaki and other maids took her to her room.

I was about to go too when I saw Duryodhan and another princess like lady in bridal dress come.

"So now are you satisfied that your friend will live nicely, Bhanumati?" Duryodhan asked with a smile.

Karn was confused and sad for Vrushali.

So she is Bhanumati. She is really beautiful in her own way. Oh god all these ladies here are so beautiful! I feel kind of inferior.

"Yes but who was that lady?" She asked referring to Vrushali.

"My first wife and best friend, Vrushali" Karn said with a smile directing to both Bhanumati and his wife "Supriya, she is the mother of my three children "

Ok so she is Supriya. She is beautiful as well.

"Four children, Karn" I said in a strict tone.

He looked at me with confusion and excitement "Are you serious?"

I nodded.

He was so happy.

Radha Kaki came and did the Aarti of them after which Duryodhan and Bhanumati left.

I took Supriya to her room while Karn went to Vrushali's room.

Vrushali's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Radheya in front of me. His eyes were tensed but on seeing me wake up he gave a small smile.

"Are you ok?" He asked while sitting beside me.

His eyes! They always make me feel fine. I still remember when he came to know that I was pregnant for the first time. He couldn't sleep for a week.

His excitement had only be seen by me. But now I will have to share it with his new wife, everything, his excitement, his love, his happiness, his sadness, his family, and most importantly My Radheya.

I felt a tear drop from my eyes. He looked so concerned.

"Thanks Vrushali" He said as be wiped my tear.

"Why Radheya?" I asked as I try to get up.
I never called him Aarya like other wives. For me, he is Radheya, my best friend, who told me his dream of changing the society's thinking. He never changed.

"Don't get up" he said as he held me "For making me father for the fourth time" he looked happy still sad.

"Radheya!" I tried to speak as I prevented my tears from coming out from my eyes.
"What about her?" I asked

"Her name is Supriya" He said still having the same expression. "She is Princess Bhanumati's friend and the daughter of her uncle."

He paused for a moment.