【Chapter 31】

Start from the beginning

It was the end of the game neck and neck. Sweet Pea takes his shot and misses, Reggie's partner takes his shot and misses. It was down to Reggie and I, I take my shot and in the cup it goes. Reggie takes his and it barley misses the cup. "Fuck yeah!" Sweet Pea yells. "Better luck next time" I tell Reggie and his partner. I split the money and give $500 to Pea.

Toni was inside with Betty, Veronica and Alexa when we walked back inside. I wrap my arms around Toni's waist "I deserve a really good congratulatory kiss" I whisper in her ear. She turns around and smiles "and what are we celebrating?" "Oh you know Pea and I just hustled Reggie and some kid out of $1,000 in beer pong." I say laughing. "I'd kiss you anytime but come here" she says pulling me in for a kiss.

"Ahem losers let's have us some fun. Let's kick this shit old school once again with a little combo of spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven" Cheryl announces to the people in the kitchen and in the living room. Jug looks at me and shakes his head and mouths "see what I told you" I roll my eyes and mouth back "I know."

My group of friends and I make our way into the living room I sit on the couch Toni beside me. "Really Cheryl we're not 8 years old spin the bottle?" Reggie scoffs at Cheryl "participate or not Mantle makes no difference to me." She responds. She starts the game off with a kid from my Spanish class and a guy from the basketball team "be as loud as you want in there the closet is soundproof." Cheryl says before they walk inside. The game progresses "Jade Jones you're up" I look at Toni and shake my head. Cheryl spins the bottle and it lands on Alexa.

I just sat there "come on Jones don't bitch out now" Cheryl says with a devilish smile. I look at Toni again before Alexa and I walk into the closet. "Seven minutes starts now." Cheryl says through the door. It was a big closet so I stood to one side Alexa on the other. I already knew she was a little buzzed but she had a high alcohol tolerance. She walked closer to me "so what do you want to do?"

She says in a sexy voice biting her lip. I hold out my hands "Look Alexa you're a beautiful girl, everyone can see that. And if I was single I'd probably take the opportunity to kiss you right now. But I'm all about Toni, there's no one else I want." She sighs "I know you love her it's obvious to see. I'm sorry I stepped on that boundary. How about we just use this time to talk about my bike?"

And that's exactly what happened for the seven minutes in the closet with Alexa, I used my phone to rough sketch what her bike was going to look like and the colors and wheels she wanted on it. The door opens and we step out. Toni looked a little mad, but she had absolutely no reason to be. Cheryl chose herself and she spun the bottle and it landed right next to me on Toni. I could feel my blood boil, I knew I didn't do anything. I had to trust her not to do anything either.

Toni looked at me as she got up and walked into the closet. "Time starts now" Reggie yells through the door. I got up and walked into the kitchen to get me a beer Sweet Pea following me. "Did you and Alexa?" I looked at him "Fuck no Pea you know how long I've been waiting for tomorrow to come. I'm not about to ruin it on some dumbass game."

Sweet Pea grabs a beer and we go back into the living room I sat on the back of the couch and I couldn't stop moving my leg a habit I had when I was anxious. "You know she's not about to do anything with her Jade" Fangs whispers. I hear the timer go off before Reggie knocked on the door and opened it.

Cheryl and Toni both walk out and my heart drops. On Cheryl's neck a hickie that she didn't have before she walked in. And the same on both sides of Toni's neck. Sweet Pea and Fangs look at me wide eyed. All I seen was red I grabbed my beer and chucked it as hard as I could at the wall above them. And walked out of the house Fangs and Pea behind me. What the fuck happened in there? I began walking fast as someone grabbed ahold of my arm.

It was Toni "where are you going?" I couldn't even look at her I was far enough down the driveway so only Jug, Pea, Fangs, Alexa, Kato and Duke were around. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yell at Toni. "How are you mad at me when you did the same in there?" I shook my head "I didn't do shit with her in that closet. I told her my dumbass was in love with you. We fucking went over her bike details I didn't kiss her!"

"Come on Jade you kissed in there" Toni responds I take off my hoodie. "Then fucking check me I don't have hickeys on my neck like you!" I pulled out my phone "look at when that was saved 2 minutes before you walked in there" showing her the drawing. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and I broke down crying "I never fucking lied to you, I would have never fucking disrespected you like that. Something more happened in that closet the only time you give hickeys is when you fuck. So you fucked her in that closet didn't you!?" I say sobbing hard.

Toni's eyes were wide "babe I'm" before she could even say anything else "don't fucking call me babe, you just fucked someone else when I'm not even 20 feet away. I can't fucking believe you." She grabs for me again "babe" I yank away "I said don't fucking touch me. Fuck you!" I say taking off running away from the house. 

...................................................................

-Sweet Pea's POV-

I could see the heartbreak on Jade's face when Toni walked out of that closet. Hearing the bottle smash above her and Cheryl. I turn and see Jade running out of the house I ran after her and beside me was Toni.

Jade never and I mean never cried in front of anyone. But the tears falling from her eyes as she confronted Toni only proved even more her heart was just shattered. Jade turned around and ran off, we didn't follow her because we knew Jade, we knew she was enraged.

"Toni what the fuck did you just do?" I ask her livid. She shook her head "she kissed Alexa how is she mad at me?" Alexa walked forward towards Toni "no we didn't Toni. That girl fucking loves you. All we did was go over my bike. The bike she was working on before we went to the drive-in is mine. She wouldn't have done that to you."

"I honestly can't believe you Toni, after everything she's done for you. You seriously go and fuck Cheryl?" Fangs says with a disgusted look on his face. "Alright enough go get in the limo we're getting out of here." I demand my group of friends. They all walk away.

"I fucked up didn't I Pea?" Toni says beginning to cry "you just broke her heart Toni, she had big plans for you two tomorrow. And you completely just fucked that up. She's shattered you seen her cry. I'm so fucking mad at you right now. They all are. I'll order you an Uber home." I say walking away.

My heart broke for Jade. She's had a tough life, when we began dating secretly about two years ago. My feelings for her grew by the day. But we knew we weren't meant to be together at that time. Even after breaking up I've always cared for her. And when Jade and Toni started messing with each other it hurt at first but seeing how happy Toni made her. And how much she would walk around with a smile on her face I knew they were meant to be.

She asked me to help her with something she wanted to do for not only herself but Toni was a huge inspiration for it. Every single day we worked on it, she hired the best around town to make sure it was completed by the deadline she had set in her mind. The minute she told me what she wanted to do I knew she was madly in love with Toni. But after what just happened I'm not so sure.