Confession

"Thank you, Wannie~ These flowers are so pretty~" Irene said as she hugged Wendy.

"I love you~" Irene whispered and kissed Wendy's cheeks again.

"U-uh...." Wendy said, thinking what to reply.

"Come on, Wendy." the cupid said as she excitedly watched the two.

"I love you too, Irene." Wendy shyly replied to Irene.

"THAT'S WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT!!! WOOHOO!!" the cupid danced while Wendy sighed and just shyly smile at Irene.

The two walked around the park, they play in the playground, the play hide and seek, and other stuff that couples usually do.

After all those tiring but enjoying games, the two sat under a tree and rest.

"That was fun, Wannie!~" Irene smiled at Wendy as she hugged Wendy.

"I know." Wendy chuckled as she gently stroke the bunny's long and silky hair.

"Hey! Can I join you guys?" the cheeky cupid suddenly said as she sat beside Wendy.

"Gosh....this cupid..." Wendy murmured as she rolled her eyes.

"So how's bonding with Irene?" the cupid asked.

"Fun." Wendy answered as she looked at Irene.

"Wannie~ Can we so something else? I'm starting to get a little bored~" Irene pouted as Wendy chuckled.

"Do you want to go home?" Wendy said as Irene nodded.

Then Wendy stood up and helped Irene stood up.

"Thanks, Wannie~" Irene kissed Wendy's cheeks as Wendy blushed and walked with Irene.

Wendy and Irene are walking, Irene looked at Wendy.

"Wan-ah~" Irene called Wendy and Wendy looked at Irene.

"Hold my hand, pwease~" Irene cutely grinned at Wendy, making Wendy blush.

"S-Sure." Wendy replied with a smile on her face and hold Irene's hand.

"Anyways, you're only mine, Wannie~ No one could ever take you now." Irene said as she hugged Wendy's arm.

"Huh? Why would you say that?" Wenddy chuckled.

"Because you're mine. You're cute, you're kind, you're handsome...." Irene said as Wendy chuckled.

"Thanks, Irene but..." Wendy said as they stopped.

"Why did they stopped?" the cupid asked herself as she went nearer to the two.

"Umm, so, Irene..." Wendy stuttered as she nervously played with her fingers.

"Ugh, you may be very naughty, a bully, but you look so beautiful." Wendy said as Irene just stared at Wendy.

"You're very beautiful, Irene. I can't handle it." Wendy said as she sighed.

"I love you, Irene. I love you with all of my heart and my soul." Wendy confessed, making the cupid widen her eyes.

"What?" the cupid asked as she continued listening to Wendy.

"I love you so much." Wendy said as she passionately kissed Irene, pouring all her feelings to the kiss.

Then the cupid smiled and clapped her hands.

"Wow! What very good acting, Son Wendy!" the cupid cheered.

But Wendy is being real.

After kissing, the two stared at each other.

"W-Wendy?" Irene asked as Wendy looked at Irene sadly and ran away from Irene.