Getting Cursed By The Arrow of Love

"Oops..." the cupid said with wide eyes and Wendy looked at her confusedly.

"Why? What happened?" Wendy asked the cupid.

"I actually......I actually shot....umm..." the cupid trailed off.

"Who? Did you shot Seulgi?" Wendy asked the cupid and the cupid shook her head.

"I accidentally shot that girl in front of Seulgi." Jisoo said as her head looked down and Wendy looked.

"Irene?! You shot her?!" Wendy asked the cupid and the cupid nodded.

"OH NO." Wendy said and face palmed.

"Welp, I'm sorry my friend... I can't do it again." Jisoo said and suddenly left.

"H-hey! You still have to do something." Wendy said and massaged her forehead.

"Oh no, what am I gonna do?~ I don't even like Irene." Wendy said as Irene approached her.

"Wendy-yah~" Irene said cutely and kissed Wendy's cheek which made the hamster startled.

"AHH! GET OFF OF ME!!!" Wendy accidentally yelled and everyone in the library looked at Wendy and Irene.

"U-uh, I'm sorry." Wendy apologized the people in the library shyly and the people went back to their own businesses.

"Irene?! What are you doing here?!" Wendy half whispered and half yelled at Irene and Irene chuckled.

"Wendy, let's read a book together. Pwease~" Irene whined with a cute pout on her face while Wendy closed her eyes and her face is already sweating so much.

"Irene, p-please stop it." Wendy stuttered, trying hard not to pinch Irene's cheeks due to Irene's cuteness.

"Aww~ Why Wendy?~" Irene asked and Wendy suddenly stood up from her place.

"I'm going." Wendy said as she ran out the library, leaving the whining bunny.

"Wendy-yah~ Why did you left me?~" Irene whined as she went out the library.

---

Wendy went out the library and went inside the classroom and hid behind her table.

"Hi Wannie~" Irene suddenly said as Wendy screamed with wide eyes.

"I-Irene? W-what are you doing?" Wendy stuttered as Irene smiled at Wendy.

"Nothing. Just wanna give you a kiss~" Irene said as she pulled me.

We are about to kiss on the lips when I stopped her and smiled awkwardly.

"Why? Please give me a kiss~" Irene said cutely.

"I-Irene....please stop..." Wendy said while struggling to not get kissed by Irene.

"Come on~ Give me a kiss then I'll stop." Irene said as Wendy closed her eyes.

"A-are you sure?" Wendy asked Irene and Irene nodded.

"Please~ Please give me a kiss~" Irene said as she pulled Wendy to kiss her.

Then Wendy let Irene and Irene kissed her on the lips.

It was just a peck and Irene smiled at Wendy

'Great......instead of Seulgi to be my first kiss, this BRAT stole my first kiss. Tss..' Wendy thought.

"Ok! That's enough now!" Wendy said as she stood up but Irene pulled Wendy back down.

"No~ Give me a longer one~" Irene whined as she pulled Wendy again for another kiss.