(39)

10th January 20211:34pm

10th January 2021
1:34pm

Holding the pregnancy test tightly in her hand, waiting for the results. Perrie sat crossed legged in her bathroom with Jade, Leigh-Anne and Jesy around her.

"3 minutes is up Pez," Spoke Jade.

Unwrapping her hand, taking a look a the stick in her hand.

"Perrie what does it say?" asks Jesy as none of them could figure out but the look on her face.

Two lines

"I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god,"

"Really?"

Perries eyes glassed over as she takes another look at the result, "im going to have a baby," she smiles.

"You really are," laughs Leigh-Anne bringing the girls into a hug, all of them crying.

Downstairs a door shuts and a voice shouts through the house, "Perrie it's me,"

"Im upstairs Mum"
Not long after Celeste Taylor bounds of the stairs and into the bathroom, confused at the sight of the 4 girls crying on the floor.

"Girls what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant Mum,"

"What!?" Squeals Celeste, joining them on the floor "your really pregnant?"

"Yes," Perrie smiles hugging her mother.

"I never thought I'd see the day," she laughs

"What's the supposed to mean?"

"I'm kidding darling. Have you told Ben yet?"

2:13pm

"I'm back," shouts Ben through the house.
The sounds of claws hitting the floor and gaining closer to the back garden.

"I'm outside," Frankie and Hatchi bound outside greeting the women "Hey baby's" she smiles

"How've you been love?" Ben asks
"Good," she smiles "you've just missed mum and the girls,"

"What were they here for?"
"Um," a nervous feeling takes over as she sits back into a garden chair.

"What's wrong love? Did something happen?"
"You could say that," she laughs picking up the box from the table she passes it to Ben "open it"