(30)

12:13pmThe Wedding Pt

12:13pm
The Wedding Pt.2

By this time, the car had arrived at the venue. It was the church that her mother and father had gotten married in.

"Right darling. I'm going to get your father from inside, I'll see you in there," Celeste Smiles kissing her forehead.

"Okay. I love you," she smiles.

Turning to the rest of the girls, she smiles nervously, "I can't believe we're doing this,"

"I know, your getting married! I still can't believe it," Smiled Rory

"Dads there, Perrie,"

Climbing out of the car, Roger gasps at the sight of his daughter, "Perrie! You look just like your mother."

"Dad, your going to make me cry,"

"I can't help it," he cries "I never thought I'd be alive to see the day,"

"I never thought I'd be even be getting married,"

"Well you are," he laughs "now come on, the girls have already gone in, it's your time,"

From outside of the church, she could here love of my life playing.

"I knew he'd choose this song," she smiles, her and father walking closer into the church "it's a wonderful song"

"Thanks darling,"

"It's alright Dad," she laughs, this is when she's noticed they had entered the hall.

Eyes were finally turned to her, she squeezed her fathers arm tightly.

"It's alright, you've e got this,"

"I know, I know. It's just I'm actually here, doing this,"

"Your mother said you've been saying that a lot,"

She laughs, "god I know I'm probably doing everyone's head in,"

Now walking down the isle, she smiles up at Ben who wiped away the tears from his eyes.

"Oh my god, he's crying," she cries,

"Because you look beautiful darling. Now your on your own," Roger lets go of his daughter kissing her forehead.

Perrie made her way up next to Ben, "Hi," she smiles

"Hi, Love," he smiles back "you look gorgeous"

"Thank you. You look so handsome, Ben,"

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as Freddie."