(3)

October 18th 2018

"Today we are here with, Lucy Boynton who plays Mary Austin and Perrie Taylor who plays Celeste Edwards in the upcoming Bohemian Rhapsody,"

Sitting on the very uncomfortable black leather couch, the girls greeted the interviewer.

"So girls we are going to ask you questions that your fans have sent in. Are you ready?"

"Yes," beamed Perrie

"@queenmajesty asks how did you find out and react about the role?"

"I was in London actually, getting my hair done. I screamed the whole salon down," laughed Lucy.

"I was actually sat in my parents house when they, themselves told me. I was ecstatic about working with my parents and by that time I knew who was casted so I was happy to be working with them," smiled Perrie.

"@taylorshardy asks and this ones for Perrie, do you see your self and Ben in a long term relationship?"

"Yes actually. He makes me very happy."

Smiling like a child, she hid behind her hands as Lucy laughed at how embarrassed she was.

• • •

"Right girls," Majesty's manager, Matthews voice boomed through the room.

Perrie, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne sat around his office.
Their album covers and platinum awards hanging from the walls.

"What's the next move then? Is everything finished and perfected?" He laughed

"This is the best one yet," smiled Jade

"I'm so proud of you girls this album is going to do bigs things,"

"Thanks," Smiled Jesy

"Girls..."

"Let's announce this album,"