Jay: "No one wants to get hurt anyway."

With all teams now on their flight, Chris and Milan enjoying and relaxing on board, The remaining teams prepare for a new leg of the race with the plane landing in the early morning.

Chris: "Right where are we going to?"

Milan: "Uh we need to go to this place here, Mureta do leme. There is a path up this hill that is a hikers path and we need to take that one to the top I think to get the next clue."

Chris: "Do we know how long it will take to get there?"

Milan: "Not a clue, But right now we are going to need a taxi and then we can go from there."

With the remaining three teams ever so slightly behind them, Everyone began trying to get a taxi, With Liam getting an idea.

Liam: "Alex, Why don't we just call one? There are a lot of people here, And Cabs are coming and going slowly it seems. It might be better if we just call for one and guarantee a cab."

Alex: "Is it going to work? I think we would spend the same amount of time trying to find someone that spoke English to help us out. It might seem easier but I feel like it isn't going to be a smart idea."

Liam: "Only one way to find out."

As the two guys left the other teams to go find a help desk for someone to speak English, The remaining three teams were getting a little frustrated.

Roisin: "Do you think the guys had the right idea?"

Cheyenne: "No, The boys might be hunting down whatever they need but think about it, If they do find someone, Then they need to ask them if they speak English fluently enough to understand them. Then when ordering a taxi, it's going to cost them a little more, And they will need to wait until the actual taxi arrives, Then they will need to make their way through the crowd to get to it, And after all that, Look at the amount of cabs here and how many people are here as well. It's going to take too long."

After waiting for 5 minutes, Chris and Milan were finally able to get a cab, Asking the driver to take them to the destination, With Roisin and Cheyenne coming up next not long after. Kim and Jay were still waiting and searching, Trying to get a taxi and finding it rather difficult.

Kim: "It should not be this hard to find someone."

Jay: "You don't speak any other languages do you?"

Kim: "Nope just English, What is the language spoken here?"

Jay: "I think it's Portuguese."

Kim: "Yeah definitely don't speak that one."

Jay: "Kim, Here got one."

Kim: "How the fuck did you do that?"

Jay: "Not hard when you have your hand out and asking around."

It had been another 15 minutes before Kim and Jay had finally grabbed their transportation, While Alex and Liam walked outside, Searching for the taxi numbers.

Alex: "What did they say?"

Liam: "They said there was a taxi already here that just took the call. So we just need to find which one."

After searching for a very short amount of time, They found their vehicle and loaded their bags in the Trunk. When they loaded into the back of the car And telling the driver where they were going, They found the driver spoke English quite well. Finding out from him that his Family are split between Brazil and America.

Alex: "Do you mind if we ask about this place we are going?"

Liam: "It could really help us out."