Chapter 29

Mr Park continually does not come up for lunch so President Jeon JK's mood is not very good. Is it possible during the Lunar New Year holiday, JK and Mr Park have not fallen in love yet?

That is not consistent with President Jeon's normal highly efficient style ah.

At Monday's board meeting, Senior Assistant Kim maintains his elite senior assistant appearance, listening to the shareholders' representatives talking endlessly without getting to the point, but his mind is a million miles away......

Sure enough, after the meeting, he is called to the President's office. Sitting behind a black desk, JK thinks for a long time and asks: "Office romance is not allowed in our company?"

Senior Assistant Kim calmly replies: "It seems there is such saying."

"Why I do not know about this rule?"

"Probably the erroneous message has been incorrectly spread around." Senior Assistant Kim understandingly says, "I will find the right opportunity to clarify."

"No need." While his fingers are tapping on the desk, JK expressionlessly says, "Keep one's mind wholely on one's work is more in line with the company's interest."

......

In fact, it is because his own progress is not smooth so he does not want to see others sailing smoothly. Senior Assistant Kim, with his usual calm expression, says: "Okay."

Park Jimin apparently does not realize that his one word is forcing the dating couples in the whole company to go underground. During dinner time, Jimin, who is oblivious to the suffering of the dating couples in the company, talks to JK about his own small concerns, "I have to look for a rental property urgently. Otherwise, when my classmate's boyfriend comes back, it will not be convenient for me to stay with him anymore."

JK is surprised and asks, "Your classmate's boyfriend?"

"Yes, her boyfriend is attending a training so I can stay ah."

JK pulls a long face, " Park Jimin, how come I did not hear you say before that your classmate is living together with his boyfriend?"

Jimin is blank for a while, "I did not tell you? But this is not particularly important enough to tell you since he is not in S City la."

"Very good." JK stops eating, "Park Jimin, I have a question."

"Do you think I'll let you sleep on the bed another man had slept on?"

Park Jimin gapes. What ...... Sleeping on the bed another man had slept on ah!

Big Boss, you think too much!

Park Jimin defends himself: "...... It is normal for classmates to lodge at each other's places ah. Moreover, his boyfriend is not around."

JK nods his head. Apparently, he has no intention to continue to argue fruitlessly with Jimin so he says his decision: "You live in my place for the time being until you find a rental property."

Park Jimin immediately opposes: "No way, how can I live at your place ....."

Then he realises Big Boss's expression is not looking good so he gently and cautiously discusses: "How about, I use my own bedsheet and blanket in my classmate's home = ="

His expression is still not looking good?

Park Jimin continues to discuss: "...... then I sleep on my classmate's sofa?"

"Sleep on the hard floor?"

JK, starting to eat again, neither too fast nor too slow, suddenly asks: "Park Jimin, your classmate and his boyfriend are already married?"