" ......Ho Seok, you write erotic novel?"

They stroll for exactly two full hours in the mall and finally buy a satisfactory gift. The next day, Jimin brings the $2,580 gift selected by the two of them with the utmost care to board a plane to return to S City.

The plane lands at three something in the afternoon while Big Boss's plane will land a few hours later at the same airport. Thus after getting off the plane, Jimin drags his luggage to the café right across the arrival hall, on the second level.

This is what Big Boss commanded, to wait for him here and leave together.

After ordering a drink, Jimin finds a seat that can see the passengers coming out from the arrival hall on the ground floor. He sits down and calls his family to inform them that he has arrived safely. Then after every few minutes, he will look at the exit of the arrival hall.

After looking a few more times, finally he also feels bored and drinks his juice. Before long he takes out the gift to Big Boss from his small bag.

The gift is a pair of silver cufflinks.

Dark silver metal inlaid with black gems, delicate workmanship brings out a low-key but luxurious feel.

Jimin lays them out on his palm. How to give them to Big Boss?

Does he have to wait until February 14th?

When he takes them out, what shall he say?

Big Boss will have what kind of reaction?

He rests his upper body on the table and looks at the cuff links in his hands. Various kinds of images pass through his mind. Gradually, Jimin is feeling a little sleepy. He clenches the cuff links and decides to close his eyes to rest for a while.

Slowly, he loses consciousness. he does not know how long has passed, but in his drowsy state he seems to hear the sound of the collision of chinaware.

Jimin sleepily looks up and notices a well-tailored black shirt. The brain is not fully awake yet. He sits up and is surprised to see Big Boss's gentle and handsome face.

He is holding a white porcelain cup in his hand and reading a magazine.

"You are awake?"

" ...... "

Jimin is completely awake now, "When did you arrive?"

"Half an hour ago."

Huh, Jimin embarrassingly says: "Why you did not call my mobile phone?"

"I thought someone will meet me at the exit."

" ...... " Jimin is ashamed, "I, I accidentally fell asleep."

"Slept well?"JK casually asks.

" ...... Okay = ="

"Then let's go as the driver has arrived." JK puts down the cup and picks up his coat and luggage.

"Oh, I have to settle the bill."

"I have already paid."

"Wait ah." Jimin stops and anxiously looks around on the ground. When he is standing up, he notices that only one of the cuff links is left.

JK watches her looking around aimlessly for a while, before extending out his hand, "Are you looking for this?"

" ...... " Jimin looks at the cuff link in his hand, "How come it is with you ...."

"I picked it up at the side of your feet." His eyes' color is deep, "Where is the other one?"

Jimin embarrassingly gives him the one he is still holding in his hand. Initially he wants to find an appropriate time to give them to him. How come now it becomes like the landlord is rushing him to handover the property = = "