Part 32: SAFEGUARD?

Start from the beginning

she immediately smiled and got courage that they won't scold her for any reasons and decided to share with them.

"Rudy, yesterday we went to the zoo where we saw a monkey feeding its child monkey, I said to Yashwant right that it's a woman where he argued with me that it's a man" - she said in a very calm tone.

yashwant? - om questioned her.

her classmate om. - rudy replied and asked her to continue the story.

I said "only female can feed its child by giving milk to the baby" did I say anything wrong? - shreya questioned them. they nodded no at the same time.

no, baby, you're not wrong? in fact, you're so clever... - om appreciated her.

"by then my teacher came and took both of us to a lonely place. he said not only women, but men can also give milk and opened his pant zip... " - she said in a casual tone. but it's a huge thud for the Oberoi's, shivaay stopped the car and looked at omru where they both in the same condition like him. rudy can't even able to control his tear. tears came out from his eyes in shock. where om rushed out of the car and vomited. shreya remain numb. but Shreya remains confused either she can't able to understand her teacher's words or obro's reaction.

"what happened to om chachu?" - shreya asked rudy and shivaay where they both are still in shock, they didn't even notice om is vomiting now. she shook rudy where he came to reality and rushed outside to support om where shivaay still sitting in the driver seat, everything before him went blank. he can't able to think anything. he remained numb.

bhaiya, water... - rudy yelled where shivaay came back to reality and came outside to support om.

what happened to you chachu? - shreya asked om with the welled up eyes. shivomru noticed the tears in her eyes and calmed themselves before Shreya even though it's very difficult to calm down, they did it for their child...

it's nothing, Rudy made breakfast today that's why... - om teased rudy where her worried suddenly turned out as a wide smile. soon shivaay picked her up in his shivering hands.

sso, your hands are so cold... - she exclaimed.

nothing its because of A/C. - he covered it up and the trio went.

in her innocent actions, they found that Shreya has no idea that what happened to her. but they are broken to the core, they are glad that she shared this issue with them. but they don't want to scare her again by losing their temper, they controlled their temper.

SSO, Icecream ... - shreya exclaimed when the car passed by the ice-cream parlor. shivaay stopped the car and the trio went inside. even though they have no mood to have anything they have to do that for Shreya and even though they can't able to bear the truth, it's necessary for them to learn the truth.

icecream arrived, where shivaay held omru hands held tightly under the table for the support and asked her: "then what happened ma'am" - shivaay asked her in a very low tone.

"what? what happened?" - shreya asked while having the ice cream.

"you and Yashwant... that one" - he said, he can't even able to explain.

"then ma'am called us ... we both left ... " - Shreya said where shivomru got relieved for a while but they wanted to assure that nothing happening to her. in her expressions and action, they are cent percent sure that Shreya has no idea about the things which had to happen to her.

rudy made a move while controlling his emotions and temper. first, he wiped her mouth with his kerchief and asked her: "baby, tell me one thing ... whether he tried to touch you?" - in a calm tone.

"touch, everyone touches me ... you, sso, chachu, ani, chachi's" - Shreya replied with a confused face where the trio became heartbroken after that answer. where om clears the throat and asked, "shrey, actually chachu used to pull your cheeks when you're so cute right... but we are not asking about that, its something different whether he touched you here (pointing his finger towards his chest and his thighs where he even can't able to ask anything more than that his hands started to shiver after that but he hid that).

yeah ... once... rudy you gifted me one white top remember... I wore it on that day ... he said there's some stain in that dress near to my chest and he wiped it with his hands... - Shreya said while having ice cream where all the obro's eyes went red after hearing that.

after that... - rudy asked her by gathering all his left out courage but shivaay and om remained silent.

after that, he came to me this morning and said "I should not tell anything to anyone, otherwise they will scold and beat me" but I shared it with you guys, you guys won't beat me right. - shreya asked them where they became confused to the hell whether to be happy that she said everything to them or to be sad for these things happened to her without her knowledge.

rudy side hugged her and said: "we won't scold you for anything, you can share anything with us and ask whatever you want..." (while wiping his tears).

"I can ask anything to you" - Shreya again asked him where he nodded yes.

"i want one more ice cream" - shreya asked him where he ordered another ice cream without even sharing a smile together, shreya felt something different in his behavior.

after that, shivaay drove fast to the Oberoi mansion and asked Rudy to drop her inside and come. and also warned him not to disclose anything to anyone. he did that. he took Shreya inside and excused himself with a reason and came outside.

if I am not wrong, you guys also are in a shock. but the thing is it's not a by-product of my imagination. it happened in real-life. on other words I can even able to say, it happened to me when I was just 6. but fortunately, before anything could happen to me, my teacher saved me. but on that day I don't have any idea what he's actually talking about?. I didn't share it with anyone, but I wish I would have shared it with my parents on that day itself. after entering into my college I got to know the meaning of that. his dirty words made me sick on the very next day when I came to know about that meaning. I can't even able to share with my mom too... I was dying inside. but I shared it with my friends. I am having two best friends one from south Tamilnadu and another is from Chennai but different locality. after sharing it I got another attack, my two friends also having a story like me even worse. like me, they are also a victim of child sexual assault.

what's happening? in this society ... I don't know whether it happened to you guys or not. but it's not the thing to take it easy. we have to do something. it takes me a lot of courage to write this in my story but the thing is I don't want to hide anymore, I don't know whether you guys know about Coimbatore assault case or not. if not I am explaining here, a five-year-old girl was brutally raped several times and buried her behind their house. after 2 years parents get to know about that. but no media is ready to cover the news, this news became invisible because of IPL and election.

I don't know whether I took the correct decision by sharing it here. but I am feeling free after a long time, did I do any mistake by wearing sleeveless top and shorts before 17 years?

I am just asking you guys to react now, for every 45 mins a girl getting raped in India every day, some were exposed and some weren't. let's be responsible.

I can't able to punish that man in real life, but I can do it in my imagination right. I will update that in the next chapter.