Part 15: US!!! FOREVER??

shivaay became confused when he asked about Shreya, her expression changed immediately and she started to avoid him but when he heard about her death, he felt guilty for asking those questions to her and decided to leave the topic.

it has been 4 in the evening where shivaay drove back to home with Anika's gift by then he went to her room and saw that scrapbook lying on the floor. he picked it up and kept it in her drawer without opening it. and then folded all her clothes and kept it on the shelf with disbelief that she never gonna change.

he went back to his room, took a nice shower by taking the suite which was designed by anika, he was in a cloud nine when anika gave him the suite along with the kiss. is that just a kiss? or something behind this? shivaay thought and wore the suite with a little smile in his face but somewhere in his heart, he was too curious about the scrapbook but in the same while he doesn't want to disturb anika's privacy.

 is that just a kiss? or something behind this? shivaay thought and wore the suite with a little smile in his face but somewhere in his heart, he was too curious about the scrapbook but in the same while he doesn't want to disturb anika's privacy

he locked the house and drove his car towards the studio. he parked his car and went inside where most of the girls couldn't take their eyes off from him. he went towards the lady where he was about to ask where's anika? the lady immediately pointed her fingers towards the studio behind. he gave a quick smile, went inside and saw his anika giving strict instruction to the models when the models saw him they turned their eyes from anika to him where he gulped his throat to control his smile and to remain unnoticed. anika confusingly turned back and stuck her eyes like other girls who drooling on seeing him, there's no difference between her and other girls. shivaay noticed that and made his way towards her where she rooted like a tree. he came in front of her and tugged her hair back.

you are looking so hot... - words uttered from anika's mouth where shivaay silently smiled by then they heard a throat clearing sound and saw nats.

hey handsome ... nice suite by the way where you bought it? - nats asked him which made anika to come to reality.

designed by this designer. - shivaay said while wrapping his arms around anika where anika became so conscious because of closenesses with shivaay where she can able feel shivaay hot breath.

such a masterpiece anika. - nats exclaimed where anika slowly jerked off his hands from her shoulder. 

ok, don't distract her ... come with me ... - nats said and dragged shivaay to the studio and made him sit in the studio where the show takes place. where turned towards the models and yelled to concentrate on the work.

shivaay was kept on checking the watch and more curious than anika regarding the show. he was bit tensed and prayed the god that everything should go well and good where shivaay never ever prayed for himself for any deals. 

the show started where everyone focused on Shakira but shivaay's eyes searched for anika, nats who sat beside him nudged and asked: "searching for anika... she's in the backstage" where shivaay immediately asked: "Shall I go there" where nat's pouted sadly and nodded no to him where he became sad.