PART 2 : THE UNSUNG PAIN.

Meanwhile in New York.

a lady rushing into the "nats fashion world" office with a laptop in her hand. and running towards the lift. "please ... stop it .." - she shouted. the door of the lift closed. "oh shit man" - she stumped the floor and ran towards the steps. she reached the office and watched the clock its 9'o' clock sharp. she took a deep breath and said: "thank you Krishna ji ..you saved me this time".

"waah.. waah ... super lady .. always on time.." - one lady came to her side and gave her a side hug.

"good morning nats" - that lady greeted her. 

"okay .. mail me the new designs for the new show .. immediately .. we are running out of time" - nats said and left.

"will be in a jiffy" - she said and opened the laptop.. in a hurry she typed the wrong password and email id .. which opened her old mail account. her heart skipped for a while when she immediately tried to log out a new mail pops in. it's from anish Maheshwari. she can't resist herself from opening it.

hey killer, how are you? where are you? I know you're not reading my messages.. but I can't resist myself in writing you.. okay let me come to the point directly... I am getting married! believe me its not the trick. I am really getting married .. I can't able to digest it that I am getting married in 6 days killer. do you imagine! .. at last, anish Maheshwari found his soulmate. I don't want to tell anything about her. if you want to know come to my marriage. I know it has been 12 years since you left us... and I know it will be hard for you to face us again.. but please come yaar... I am getting mad without you.. in fact, we are getting mad without you. Ankit also missing you.. just because he is not writing to you it doesn't mean that he's not missing you.. okay hate you.. bye...

with love anish.

lady wiped her tears and called nats from her phone.

"hello nats .. i need leave for 6 days" - she said.

"what ... suddenly are you sick?"- nats panickly asked her.

"no .. not like that .. my brother is getting married .. i have to go to india" - she said.

"finally ..." - nats said with the relief.

"hmm .. okay .. i am leaving tonight.. bye.. love you" - she said and rested the phone.

"anish... ankith ... your devil will reach you within 20 hours" - (the lady POV and boarded the flight).

through out the travel, she scrolled up the mails and read everything. tears are flowing towards her cheeks.. she felt like stabbing thousands of knife right into her heart. she closed her eyes and recalled the airport moment with her brothers.

flashback

promise me.. you will write to us daily about the situation. - anikith asked her with the tear eyes while she was leaving to her father place.

hmm.. (she nodded) .. can you please stop recording .. we need to talk .. maybe our last conversation. - she said to anish while raising her eyebrows in hesitation. which skipped the heartbeat for both anish and ankith. anish dropped the video recorder in shock where she noticed  and covered "the last conversation before leaving!" 

okay, baby .. if you have any discomfort  just ping me.. i will tell nani .. okay - anish asked her.

she nodded and gave them the tight hug and watched her maama with the hope that he will stop her in going to her dad's place. but he turned back leaving her betrayed.

okay take care brothers.. don't forget me.. - she said.

whatever happened in our life. you will be always our first priority .. how can we forget you .. - ankit asked her with the tear eyes. 

no more tears ... i am just going for delhi not anywhere else ... - she said while wiping their tears.

by then they heard the announcement  she left by leaving her brothers crying.