Part 26: UNPREDICTABLE LIFE

YOU DECIDED UPON SOMETHING AND YOU ALSO STARTED TO MOVE ON BUT ON THAT SPOT YOUR LIFE, YOUR FATE WILL MAKE A UNPREDICTABLE MOVE WHICH WILL TURN YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN AND DRAG YOU TO THE SAME PATH WHICH YOU LEFT. 

shivaay Singh Oberoi rushed into KK cabin and held his collars

"where is my wife?" - he yelled in a high pitch of his tone.

"i... I don't know" - he replied in a scary tone where shivaay without even thinking for a while hit his face, and he started to bleeding.

"tell me where is she? I know before leaving she came to see you ... tell me where is my wife?"- shivaay again asked him.

"she to..took... her daughter with her and left" - he managed to say it before he faints.

"her daughter" - shivaay whispered in shock. soon he rushed to his car and went inside by then a huge truck from wherever hit his car and smashed it.

"SHIVAAY" - anika screamed and woke up from her sleep where she found Shreya sleeping peacefully in her embrace inside the four walls of the hotel in London.

anika immediately took the phone and ordered coffee for her from the restaurant. soon after some time she heard a door knocking sound. she released herself from Shreya's grip, moved towards the door and opened it...

to be continued.....

(a/n sorry for the very short update...)