Part 29: CONFESSION.

shivaay's happiness is out of boundaries when Shreya told him that he crossed the first level, where anika rolled her eyes in shock. he kneed down to Shreya size and asked: "then what's the second and third round? ma'am?" 

ma'am - anika whispered in shock. the great SSO calling 5 years old girl ma'am, am I dreaming? - ANIKA mentally thought.

you will get to know it soon... - Shreya said, picked up two chocolate cookies, went to anika and widened her arms, where she immediately picked her up and she feeds her the cookie. Anika ate it with a smiley face.

we are leaving to India in 5 hours... get ready - shivaay said in a stern tone where she nodded and took Shreya back to her room.

both anika and Shreya got ready on time, where shivaay knocked on the door for her and they both went outside.

someone is looking so pretty... - shivaay kneeled down up to Shreya level and slightly pulled her cheeks where she giggled. he widened her arms for Shreya, she hugged him and he picked her up.

shall we? - he asked anika where she nodded and the trio went to the airport and boarded to India. throughout the journey, shivaay didn't have any chats with her but instead ordered her to have medicines and to sleep. she obeyed everything without uttering the word.

they reached the Oberoi mansion where everyone was eagerly waiting for them. pinky can't able to stay in her place when she heard about Shreya's existence, Maheshwari's also came and joined in their happiness. 

shreya slept in the car where shivaay held her in his arms and glared anika. the trio went towards the entrance where shivaay moved very fast leaving anika in tears. he didn't look at the oberoi's and Maheshwari's who are eagerly waited for them. when they saw anika they came towards her and bombarded her question where she ignored everyone, moved towards her room.

shreya was lying in the bed where shivaay packing all his stuff from the room.

"where are you going?" - anika asked him shockingly.

"I don't want to share this room with you"- shivaay immediately said and left the room leaving crying anika alone. 

*****

 meanwhile in om's room.

shivaay explained everything to them where everyone became heartbroken on hearing anika tried to snatch Shreya and their unborn baby away from him.

oh my maatha, how can anika do like this? - pinky asked in excess of anger.

at least, she must have discussed with us... - shakti said. where anish and Ankit can't able to stay there as everyone reacting to the one-side of the story and nobody was there to listen to anika's side. they came out from the room where everyone remained silent on seeing their condition.

******

they came to her room where they say anika crying silently while hugging her knees. they both looked at each other with teary eyes on seeing her condition. they came towards her and stood next to her. she sensed them and stopped crying.

"like others, you're also thinking that it's my fault right?" - anika asked where they remained silent and sat beside her.

"yeah, we are hell angry on you" - Ankit said where she smiled in disbelief.

"she has your nose ani" - anish wondered on seeing Shreya where she stood up and sat beside her.

no one can understand me ... - anika said and kissed her forehead. where both anish and Ankit placed their hands on her shoulder to support her.

running away will not be the solution for anything. - anish said where she signed disbelief. he sat beside her and said: "shivaay is right in his point but he needs to understand your side of the story right".

"he will never gonna understand me" - anika said to them in disbelief.

"miscommunication cause many problems anika, don't let it play in your life, just talk to him... try it once" - anish encouraged her where she hugged him and cried badly.

"don't cry anika otherwise baby will be born as a cry baby, don't forget you're carrying the biggest happiness in your womb" - Ankit said and caressed her hair.

******

both shivaay and anika felt restless, they both never thought that they could face this situation in their life. shivaay sat near the pool dipping his legs on the pool and lost in his thoughts. soon he felt someone touching his shoulder he turned and saw anika by his side. he immediately stood up and made his way to go back where she dragged his hand.

"now what?" - shivaay yelled at her, she jerked in shock.

"I want to talk" - anika replied in a very lower tone.

"Is anything left?" - shivaay asked her.

"many things" - anika said, where he sat back and anika sat beside him.

"shivaay, I know you are angry on me, you're right and I accept that. but can't you see it necessary to hear my point of view" - anika asked him where he remained silent. she looked at another side without facing him.

"nats snatched my baby from me and gave it to her son, for the last 6 years I was blaming myself for my daughter's death, I even attempted suicide for a couple of times. but every time I was saved ... I don't know the reason by then but now I think I found the reason" - anika said in a very low and exhausted tone where he listened to everything without looking at her.

"when I came to know about her existence, I was broken to an extent... but I was happy that she got a family ... I swear shivaay I just went to London to see her happy face. but everything changed when I saw her in the orphanage lonely... " - anika said where she can't able to control her tears, she wiped it and continued.

for a while, I saw myself in her, the same loneliness and the same pain. he called my child illegitimate... can you imagine? he called her illegitimate before me... but I can't able to do anything... but someway or another he's right... I forget everything... I don't know anything about my past... but when they called my child illegitimate I even can't able to argue with them. - she said where shivaay blood boils whenever he heard the word illegitimate from her mouth. he wants to yell at her for calling his daughter illegitimate, but he controlled that.

she used to beat her in golf bat shivaay... I became so weak, nothing came to my mind other than her pain ... the word illegitimate hit me from every direction. everything around me seems to be blank. for a while, the pain I experienced due to my parents glanced once inside my head which forced me to take that decision... if you're asking me about your child ... I just want to say one thing. I became selfish, I can't able to live with either one of them... I accept that I decided to leave you... but what to do? I became selfish... and I am sorry for that ... I know I don't deserve either your forgiveness or your love and pamper. but try to forgive me.   - anika said and left the place.