Chapter 22{Modeling and Moving On}

*****Dinah's POV*****

I was just cuddling with Lauren, the sun up in the sky and the birds chriping. I looked at the sleeping beauty in my arms, feeling my heart swell. I don't know how I ever lived before having her in my life. And don't even get me started about if I lost her. I would've died from sadness....literally. But I don't have to now that we're back together. I honestly thought nothing could end this moment of bliss....but then my alarm went off and Mani was in my room.

"GOOD MORNING MUFASA!" she yelled, waking Lauren up as well. She groaned and rolled onto her stomach, "What do you want mani?" "Sorry Laurenzo, but I gotta get this girl to the studio so that they can tame that mane". Lauren laughed and then sat up and kissed me. "Go get that money baby. I'll be right here when you get back". I pulled her in for a longer and much needed morning kiss, hearing Mani fake gag behind us. "Dinah. Shower. Dress. NOW!" Mani said, shaking me.

I groaned and pulled away from Lauren, giving her a apologetic look. "I'm sorry baby" I started as I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Shower with me?" She shudderd and then hit my shoulder lightly, "Dinah. We haven't even done IT yet. And you need to hurry up". I sighed and then headed off to take my quick 10 mintue shower. Yep, that's as quick as you get with me.

When I came out, Lauren and Normani were picking out my clothes. I decided to sit back and watch for a second. "What type of shoot is it Mani?" Lauren asked. "It's for Victoria Secret.....so lingerie, probably?" "Those pics are gonna be so sexy" Lauren said dreamily. I chuckled quietly. You know what Laurenza" started mani, "I'll send them to you". I had heard enough, so I walked behind Lauren and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey there baby girl, helping mani pick out some clothes?"

She turned in my arms and wrapped her around my neck, "Dinah, you talk to me as if I'm a kid". I smiled, "I can't wait to have kids. I hope they all look like their mommy". I pecked her nose and she giggled, "you're so good to me baby". "I just now how to treat a lady like the queen she is, now I need to go get dressed". I reluctantly stepped away and went to put on navy sweatpants, a white tank top, and a navy jacket. I went over to Lauren and kissed her, "I'll be back soon babe, I promise". With that said, Mani and I headed out for the shoot.

When we got there I was immediately pulled into make up, no time for me to meet the photographers or anyone who was running the shoot. I just sat and let them work away on me. They struggled with my hair quite a bit, to the point where mani had to step in and help them, and then we moved to wardrobe. They had me try on this sexy and revealing purple lingerie, my breast practically on display. Mani was the only one in the dressing room with me, and we were practically sisters so this wasn't uncomfortable for us.

"Mani?" I started as I turned around, "How does this look?" Mani took out her phone and snapped some picks, "What are you doing?" "Sending pics to your boo, get her ready for your return home" she said suggestively. I gasped, "Mani, we haven't even done that yet. I'm waiting for her". She laughed, "Dinah, I know you better than that Virgin Mary. You're scared". I blushed a little and sat down on the couch next to her, "I am a little nervous. I love her but I'm not sure if I know how to make love to her, ya know? She's had experience, I want to make her feel even better than Keaton did". Mani put her hand on my shoulder, I think you should talk to Ally and Camila maybe. Ask them how they felt about that topic. They always give good advice". I nodded, and then a voice at the door interrupted us. "Come in" I said. A young female with a camera and notepad poked her head into the door, "We're ready for you Ms.Hansen".

Mani helped me to my feet, "Let's go get that cash, money-maker".

******Lauren's POV*****

It was just me at the house right now, considering Ally and Mila went to school, and DJ and mani went to the shoot. I decided to take the time to get to know my new house. I explored the gourmet kitchen that Camila had raved on about, and ended making myself a ham sandwich. Then I ventured on to other rooms, making sure to avoid certain people's rooms. I remember walking into Camally's room why they were gone one time......it was a sexual dungeon. Strap-ons and vibrators everywhere. I'm still haunted by the memory.

I decided of all places in the apartment to enter the door that said "Private Study" in large bold print. I had to go in....I just felt like there was something in there waiting for me. I walked in and saw a desk in the corner of the large room, books and papers scattered around the floor.But what caught my attention was in the middle of the room. A beautiful shiny black grand piano sat there, looking as new as ever. I looked it over intensly, trying to capture every detail. I was looking over the cover of it, and I saw it had initials carved into it....but they weren't Dinah's. "Who's is this?" I said, stroking my finger over the carving.

I decided I would just have to investigate later, and then took a seat on the piano bench. I stroked my fingers over the keys,enjoying the warm and familiar sound from my past. I played with a few keys, trying to create a make something that sounding nice. I eventually started playing something over and over, and then I started to hum with it. I finished the chorus off with "Call me. Call me. Came me. Miss movin' on. Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh. I'm moving on". Not bad Lauren, not bad at all.