The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2

Start from the beginning

Raven POV

All the jokes aside, Y/N was able to move on, move forward with himself. Talking to his grandmother must have opened his eyes to something. I wish i could be a little bit like his mother since she figured out his father even helping him through his own problems. As lady Mikoto explained. Looking back at him now compared to then is like comparing night and day. With Mikazuki Karasu his new weapon being forged, he didnt take a moments rest. the only down side is Lady Mikoto told him to forge it himself. He's not a blacksmith, however that determination in his eyes spoke volume. Every morning i would see him training with Sukuza, though it was just wooden swords Y/N needed to grasp a warriors mindset even if that were to mean starting from the beginning. Everynight i would see him around the Black Forge keeping the forge-men up late at night making sure he didn't burn down the place. Will, determination, resolve, pain, lost of a friend. So many thing had happen to Y/N, it was almost to a point where he was losing his humanity. Him having me and me having him drives us to do something better for ourselfs.
Is that selfish of us? of me?

Credo had shown up later on, with pressumed to be Ryoma's wife, her beautiful black hair braided behind her back, a figure of a mature woman. Even i was in awe. Y/N let a giggle slip by, i looked back at him sucker punching him across the face. He paid his respects to her as did i. At times i would train under her as well as Y/N. One Even She handed me a white mask, looking like a grimm. She told me warriors of old wore this as a fear technique. As well as it just looked cool. Y/N trained in the day, me in the nights. Day in night out. Everyone of his family had come together forging his heart and mind. Him his weapon and soul.
It was a hellish week. I almost forgot about school and the rest of my team. Lucky Lady Mikoto notifyed Professor Ozpin. Sorry Summer, Tai...Qrow, but Y/N and I just need a little bit more time.

On the ninth day Y/N emerged from the blacksmith, with Mikazuki Karasu on his back. the hilt had bit of a black hue to it, but the blade itself was like the stone from the pendant. the length was about shoulders down to his caffs. Y/N stabbed it into the ground twisting the handle i saw two vents, one on each side, inhale the elements around it. The brown dirt melted with the blue hue. He twisted the handle once more releasing a gust of wind.
"This is it!" He shouted, i wonder who the mature one is today? i wrapped my arms around him as he did me. We laughed together if he was happy so am i.
"Y/N," Mikoto called out waving us down, handing us two distinct rings? "Their the same ones you handed me, but this time i got the messurments a little better.
"W-Wait.....i gahhh?!?!"
what and idiot....

That same evening the moon shinned just as beautiful as it did the night Y/N told me the story of the moon. He crashed in his room, which didnt surpise me. little to no sleep for nine days he needed it. But i did need something from him as well. GOD FINE WHATEVER!
walking down the hallway i heard chatter coming from the living room...it was to soft for me to hear i had to shift a little more... to
————————————————————————

"...looks like we did the best we can huh." Suzuka muttered.
"Yeah, looks like our lifes our bloodline lives on in him." Lady Mikoto answered taking a sip of fresh brewed green tea.
"you shouldnt be at fault mother..."
"Its been so long since you called me that, Kifuyu. I have missed you."
"Thank your son-in-law for finding me and rushing me back over here. If Ryoma could have taken the moment to train his mind then maybe his Grimm and followers wouldn't have gone Rouge." Kifuyu explained.
As all the key piece gathered around the table, discussing the future they wanted the enjoy the moment with family a little longer.
"speaking of!" Suzuka continued, "Raven told me you taught Y/N a technique Ryoma knew. oh how daring..."
"S-Shut up! i just wanted the kid to have something he wasnt completely ashamed of!"
"Oh My i see why Ryoma fell head over heels for you!"
"Mikoto!"
Credo bursted out laughing, "I loved this everyone just enjoying themselves...So soon things will have a falling out."
"Yes, i had a dream about this...A younge grimm becoming light, and a dark flame had followed. Y/N coming home was just the start. And Hinoka...my own daughter becoming the Flame, it hurts me so."
"We'll get through this Mother. As a family, and besides a new one will start soon with Raven and Y/N." Suzuka smiled.
"Yes, dear i know, i just hope Raven and everyone else Y/N has meet can keep him in the light for as long as need be."
————————————————————————
I backed away from the conversation stumbling back to Y/N's room. Sliding the door open and closing it behind me. i layed next to him stroking his head front to back. Why him...Why does it have to happen to him! For once i could see him smiling! Now his aunt will ripp it away from him!
"Hey..." Y/N muttered resting his hand on the side of my face a tender touch as his was warm to the heart, "i told myself i dont wanna see you cry, Rav"
"jerk...how do you know im crying."
"duh..., cause i love you..."
his hand dropped to the floor. No way he was sleep talking?! ha...How did i fall in love with such an idiot. I laid next to Y/N cradling his head close to my chest stroking his head.
"Goodnight, Y/N"