instagram

kianlawley, jc

kianlawley, jc.caylen, chasecarter and 473,747,368 likes 

mer.mick first i'd like to say i'm sorry i was gone for so long. i've had to take a lot of time to myself and fix what was wrong. as you all may know i was a model and i always promoted how great it was and how much i loved it. well truth is i lied. i was brainwashed for months on end that i needed to stick to a strict diet cause i wasn't skinny and beautiful enough to be on a magazine cover or anything. i didn't realize how bad it got until my best friend chase told me. i denied it for a long time. i denied everyone for a long time. my amazing boyfriend stuck with me for months on end as i recovered. i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm okay. i also wanna let everyone know that you're all perfect the way you are. you're beautiful. you don't have to be a size zero to be beautiful. everyone, every shape and size you are is enough and beyond beautiful. be you, don't let anyone change you. thank you everyone for all the love, support, and patience. i'm back and i'm healthy. 

375,765,852 comments 

kianloverr: i'm so happy you for the help you needed. you are loved, always. 

chasecarter: through the ups and downs i got you 

sarahday: happy you're okay honey. you deserve the best and nothing less 

jc.caylen: i love you cutie mer, we all got you

jckian: thank god you're okay. you've been missed so much 

kianbaby: kian is so sweet. boyfriend goals 

kianlawley: i love you baby, always