Medical Checkup

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Spell"

'Repeated that some one else has said'

"Twin Speech"

Severus Snape's POV

They went to bed early again yesterday. Probably tired after all the shopping. I went towards Hermione's room to wake her up. Like every morning but today the bed was empty apart from her cat and the bed was freshly made. I walk into Harry's room to see if they where there but like Hermione's. The bed was made and Hegwig was sitting on the owl perch sleeping. 

"Dill." I call and he pop in. 

"Yes Master?" He asks. 

"Where are the children?" I inquire. 

"They bes in kitchen. They wants to make breakfasts for todays. Thyme is supervising." Dill tells me. 

I nod "Thank you Dill. You can go back to your duties." I tell him and he leaves. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see Harry and Hermione in sink. 

"Hermione, pass the salt please." Harry calls and Hermione chucks the salt pot from across the room and he catches it. They continue to call to one another like this for a few minuets then they started plating together. 

'They would work well in potions like that. Not that I recommend throwing potion ingredients.' I walk u to Thyme who was sitting on a stall. "What are they making?" I ask her. 

"Theys bes making muggle breakfast. Muggle way." She say with confusion and I nod. 

"What did you two make?" I ask, making them jump and face me. 

"Morning Professor. We made blueberry and strawberry pancakes with a fruit and nut salad." Hermione said and Harry nodded in agreement. 

"Well we better sit down before the pancakes get cold and the fruit gets warm." I say and take a plate off the counter. I notice three smaller plates. I assume for the elves. Then I head into the dinning room with them following.

"This is good." I tell them. It did taste nice, though I would rather they would prepare it while I was supervising. "Thank you." They said with a hint of surprise. I take another bite.

"However, I would prefer if you ask first. There are lots of hazards in a kitchen, regardless if it is a muggle or magical kitchen." I tell them while looking between them.

"We asked Thyme if we could cook?" Harry said. I signed

"I meant me. Thyme can't help with the muggle way of cooking. I can do both." I tell them and they nod in understanding. We continue with breakfast then I send them to their playroom. They had insisted they clean up as they made breakfast but I told them the elves will feel useless if they did both cooking and cleaning. They reluctantly walked away to their playroom. Hopefully.

I go up to my study. I wanted to write to a healer to recommend treatment for them both. While I can give them the potions, I can't give doses. That was for healers only. I knew a few healers but I wanted one that is not blinded by Dumbledore. Then it came to me, Narcissa's older sister Andromeda Tonks. She became a healer about 16 years ago. She is known as one of the best at the moment, so I write her a letter with a brief description of the children's health but left out who they were. I give the sealed letter to Talon with the instructions "Take this to Andromeda Tonks only. She should have an owl so, you can come back almost immediately." I tell him, he squerks then flies out the window. Then another Eagle Owl came in followed by a Great Horned Owl. Most purebloods use these ones along with, the Great Gray Owl because of their strength and speed. I read the letters and give the owls a treat each. The Eagle owl was from the Malfoy's and The Horned Owl was from the Greengrass's thanking me, Harry and Hermione for the Sunday lunch. A pureblood custom is to thank the host for the event. The owls flew away and I was thinking of what to do. I decided to make some potions that Healer Rodlig recommended  but didn't make doses yet.