Law and Houses?

This chapter goes back to when Hermione arrived at Prince Manor.

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Spell"

'repeated that some one else has said'

"Twin Speech"

Severus's POV

After I sent Harry and Hermione up to the playroom and I walked down to my potion lab. I went through my stock cupboards and made a list on what I had and what I would need to make. I have two kids living with me and from what I have seen in their minds, has confirmed that I will need all types of potions. I had a few Pepperup Potions but I would need more, I had a few Skele-Gro potions that I hope that I wouldn't need to use, I had many antidotes for poisons, love potions and Veritasrum , I had not a lot of Bruise and burn removal/ healing paste, lots of calming and seeping draughts, I have a meagre amount of cough and boils cures and I have two a wound cleaning potions. I would need to make more. If there many trips to the hospital wing are an indication. I had just over 4 hours to make a few potions. So I started making Pepperup and bruise and burn to heal and remove pastes. I also made a handful of wound cleaning potions. Tomorrow, I will make some coughing and boil cures potions. I will also need a report on what they are allergic to. I don't want them getting sick while they are healing, We will go to St Mungo's or I will pay for the Goblins. They were a bit overpriced but they are the best.

After a couple of hours, I went upstairs for a shower and change. Then I walked down to the first floor to retrieve the kids from the playroom. I did not see them in the main area so, I walked into the nap area and saw them on the bottom bed sleeping. I guess they were talking when they fell asleep indicated by the glasses that are still on Harry's head. Hermione was laying on his chest but was starting to stir. "Wake up." I snap. They woke groggily. 

"What?" Harry says in a  winy voice because of the tiredness and Hermione started moving to get off his chest. 

"Dinner is being served in a few minutes from now. I will take you back to the dining room." I tell them. Both had bed hair. Harry got up to stand next to Hermione who is stretching out her knots. 

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Hermione asks. 

"No Mya, you're fine. A bit bony but fine." He teased her. She smiles at him and says 

"Well, you make a good bony pillow as always." I cough to get their attention, I didn't mind their teasing but it was nearly dinner and if they are serious about the boniness then they need feeding. 

"Well if you are quite done. Shall we go?" ask. They nod and I start walking the way to the dining room. After a dinner of Irish stew, I ask Mint and Thyme leads them to their rooms for a bath and to get changed into Pajamas. Dill came in to clear the table. 

"Theys didn't eat all their foods." He says sadly. 

"They enjoyed their meal, Dill but I think it was too much for them. I could see how they enjoyed it." I tell him and his frown turns into a big smile. His ears flapped and then he disappeared with the dirty plate, cups and cutlery. I shake my head at him. I hear the elves moving around the kitchen.

I was sitting on the armchair next to the fire when Mint and Thyme come down to report. "Theys both had theirs baths and are wearing night clothes. Theys are in Missus Mya's bed talking." Mint says and I nod, 'I hope sharing a bed is not a habit of theirs'. 

"Also master, Missus Mya's says she likes her hair shorts because its easier to manage, so Thyme suggests that she gets specials shampoos and conditioners so, she can have it longer?" Thyme asks.